3.12 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖣𝖨𝖵𝖨𝖭𝖤 𝖬𝖮𝖵𝖤

Start from the beginning

"We tried that, remember?" She looked over at him, raising an eyebrow and Derek chuckled softly. 

"Olly-"

"Please don't," She shakes her head, resting it on the back of the couch and sighing. "I don't wanna talk about it."

"You have to at some point," Derek sat up in his chair, leaning his elbows on his knees and folding his hands. "Trust me, it's better to talk about it than let it bottle up."

"It's my fault," Olive kept her eyes trained on her lap as Derek shook his head.

"No, it's not."

"If I wouldn't have pushed Allison to fire her arrow-"

"Then Isaac would be dead too," Derek raised an eyebrow at her, but Olive didn't respond. "Olly, there wasn't anything you could have done."

"She told me to wait," Olive whispered, another tear falling down her cheek. "I called her when we were getting in the car and she told me to wait. I should've waited."

"Olly," Derek shook his head, moving to sit next to her on the couch. "Believe me when I tell you that this is not your fault. You had nothing to do with this, it was your mom's choice to push you out of the way. She saved your life."

"And for what?" Olive raised an eyebrow, looking over at Derek. "The Nogitsune is still out there, we didn't even catch him. And he has control of the Oni now. We didn't help, if anything we made it all worse."

"We'll get him," Derek nodded, pulling her into his chest. "We'll get him."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"It was the arrowhead," Allison looked around at the group before her, Isaac and her father had gathered around the counter in the kitchen. "The ones we made- I shot it at the Oni."

"So silver is their weakness," Chris furrowed his eyebrows and Allison nodded, noticing his mind was somewhere else.

"Dad if you need to-"

"No," He shook his head, looking over at her, and sighed. "I'm fine. I can compartmentalize. This is more important." 

"How many more arrows do you have?" Isaac turned to Allison and she sighed.

"Five," She shook her head before she snapped her head to Chris. "But Olly made a bullet too."

"Where is she, by the way?" Argent looked between both of the teens and Isaac raised an eyebrow at Allison, who sighed. 

"Yeah, Allison, where is she?" Isaac folded his arms over his chest and Allison glared at him, turning to her father.

"She needed to clear her head so she left the station earlier."

"And neither of you tried to stop her?" Argent raised an eyebrow, but Isaac put his hands up in defense.

"I was giving my statement I didn't-" He turned his head to the door, hearing footsteps coming down the hallway and eventually a key slide into the door. "I know where she is."

Olive entered the apartment, meeting the gaze of the three in the kitchen. She swallowed hard, not really knowing what to say.

"Hey," Allison said, offering up a weak smile and Olive returned it.

"Hi," She looked between the three of them and Isaac shook his head.

"Where have you been?" 

"Derek's," She shrugged, setting her bag down on the couch and walking over to them.