3.12 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖣𝖨𝖵𝖨𝖭𝖤 𝖬𝖮𝖵𝖤

Start from the beginning

"Olive I can't imagine how hard this is for you, but I need you to tell me what happened," Parrish sat beside her, pulling out a notepad. Olive looked down at her lap, she's just noticing she has blood on her clothes.

"Um, we were driving and we got a flat tire so we pulled over and parked," Olive furrowed her eyebrows, biting the inside of her lip to keep from crying.

"Okay, what happened next?" 

"There were two of them, they had masks, I think one of them had a knife," She sniffled, trying to rub the blood out of her shirt.

"You think?"

"It was sharp, metallic, but I couldn't see the whole thing. Just, shiny. They tried to steal the car, she tried to stop them but-" Olive trailed off, taking a deep breath, her gaze unwavering from her lap. "I called Argent first."

"Is there anything else you remember?" Parrish asked her, his voice calm. Olive shook her head as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I don't know, it just happened so fast," She said just above a whisper and Noah sighed, nodding to Parrish.

"Thank you, honey, you can go now," Noah placed a comforting hand on her shoulder before she nodded, getting up and leaving the office. 

Olive sat on the bench next to Allison, waiting for Isaac to finish his statement so they could leave. Her leg bounced as the two sat in silence, it was killing her.

"I can't- I can't be here," Olive shook her head, looking around the room and Allison looked over at her and nodded.

"Okay, I'm sure he's almost done, we can-"

"No, I can't," She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath to gather her thoughts. "I need to be alone."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Allison tilted her head slightly and Olive nodded.

"I'm going insane, Ali. I can't go back to the apartment and I can't be here. I'm gonna go," She whispered, turning toward the door and Allison shook her head.

"No, wait, you can't just leave, are you gonna walk?" Allison crossed her arms over her chest and Olive sighed.

"I'll be fine."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As she wandered through the streets of Beacon Hills, she found herself at Derek's loft. She and Derek hadn't had the most time to talk lately, so she wasn't necessarily surprised when her feet brought her here. She sighed as she approached the front door, shifting nervously before rapping on it softly. Derek pulled the door open, eyebrows furrowed until he saw her, his face softening as she looked up at him. She was unable to hold it in anymore and she let a few tears fall. Derek sighed, pulling her in for a tight hug as she sobbed into his shirt. He rested his chin on her head and held her for a few minutes before she pulled away.

Derek moved aside, letting her in. She walked over to the couch and sitting on it and Derek moved to get her some water.

"How did you get here, did someone drop you off?" He asked, sitting in the chair adjacent to her and she shook her head.

"I walked."

"You walked here? From the station?" His eyes widened a little bit and she gave him a weak nod, moving her cup around in her hands. "Where's Isaac?"

"I don't know," She shrugged, her voice quiet and Derek furrowed his eyebrows.

"Did something happen with you two?"

"No, not since before his accident. It's just kinda awkward I guess," She sighs, finally looking over at Derek. "We're both pretty burnt out."

"I don't blame you," Derek shakes his head, sitting back in his chair. "All of you guys probably need a break from all this."