Nerves

Demi's hands go to my neck, pulling herself closer to me. I slowly remove my hands as our tongues collide, moving to the hem of her shirt and lifting it up just enough to ask her, but not enough to qualify as a demand.

Demi obliged to my request by lifting her shirt to her neck, being sure to take her arms out the holes, so it was like a messy necklace. I did the rest, lifting it over her head and reattaching our lips and tongues.

I didn't notice Demi was slowly backing me to the bed until I was on my elbows and backing up while Demi followed me. Her lips attached to my neck once again and sucked, causing me to moan. I subconsciously started to feel her breasts through her bra, which I didn't even catch myself doing until Demi opened her mouth wide against my skin and let out a soft moan. Holy shit, her moan makes me think I died and am hearing Angels sing. Fuck what they're supposed to look, feel, or sound like, I decided right their that true Angels were like Demi. I'm ready to make love for the first time and it's to a woman that should have wings on her back. She doesn't, but hey, myths fuck truth up all the time.

If you ask me, it's not a bad place to start.

Demi's hands were by my sides to keep her elevated above me as we made out with each other, but moved to the button of my short Jean material shorts. She hesitantly opened the button, her fingers grazing my skin as she did so. That's when I noticed something groundbreaking.

She was shaking.

She can get nervous, but never have I witnessed her shaken to the point physically shaking, vibrating with ever action and thought.

"Don't be nervous babe." I smile, letting my back hit the bed to guide her fingers to undo the button and zipper. The she collected herself enough to pull of my shorts and I heard them hit the floor.

"I love you." She said in my ear before kissing my lips quickly.

"I love you more. To infinity and beyond babes." I smile, her lips mirroring mine, still pressed to them.

After much more kissing and whispering sweet nothings and cheesy love phrases, my hands had slipped of her shorts as well. Demi was currently straddling my nearly naked hips with her legs, pushing her hair back to kiss me deeply. I hope to god I wasn't grossing her out with how turned on I was. Not only..down there, but everywhere. The shivers going down my spine, the shaky hands caressing her cheek every so often, my legs moving somewhere, just to return to a previous position or around her. All are signs of my arousal.

Demi huffs, clearly trying to clear her nerves as she gets more comfortable on my lap, rubbing my area with hers gently by accident. Accident or not, I let out a huge moan, her doing exactly the same within milliseconds after. She gasps as if it's inappropriate, but I'm not done with that yet.

"Keep doing it," I say softly

And she does, grinding us together with me holding her hips moaning and her holding my ribcage making the same sounds.

My hands make their way up her sides as she started to slow down and catch her breath. I hesitantly reached behind her and pressed the clips of her bra out of place, her shoulders shrugging it off.

I scooch back from under my girlfriend, but keep her on me. Then I lean up and kiss from her chin to her neck, and eventually, to her right breast. I don't full on kiss it at first. I need to work up to it. So instead, I started my serenade by leaning my head against the front of her shoulder and whispering an I love you so quiet it was barely audible.

Then, as gentle as I could, I placed a kiss in the center of her breasts, earning a moan. I looked up in her general when she moved right after, lifting off my lap. I thought she was leaving but she was actually making it easier for both of us. Me for my neck, her for her arm, which moved as she brushed my hair with her fingers out of my face.

I continued, licking and kissing, sucking and biting. I thought Demi was going to pass out from how heated her body got. With every touch, she shivered, moaned, and pulled my hair playfully. I was in cloud nine with it all. Especially since nobody, nothing was able to get in The way, physical or not, they didn't have power over our love.

Demi's hands reach behind me and slowly unclip my bra, causing me to shiver and I almost felt the agitation of the voices in my head. But Demi sensed it.

"You're beautiful."I smile and am about to continue but Demi's hand against my forehead stops me. "No. I'm loving you. Let me do so."

Then her hands lightly press agains my shoulders and her lips attach to one nipple, and then the other. Her warm mouth and tongue heated more than just the area they were on.

Demi trailed kisses down the valley of my breasts and to my underwear. She stayed there for a second, breathing on my skin and creating goosebumps without even knowing it. Or so I thought, she giggled and kissed the exact spot that was affected.

Demi took the front of my panties between her teeth, slowly dragging them down to my knees before letting me kick them off.

I may or may not have been shaking in nervousness by then. She saw me naked, no, she sees me naked. Suddenly I hear the voices in my head again.

and they're screaming.
----------------------------------------------yup...three parter. Why? Because detail makes it insanely long. Vote, comment, share, and follow if you like to. :)