Shake it off

Demi arrived at 7:00 to pick me up for the movie. I feel bad that we can't see regular movies. I think me being handicap handicaps everyone around me. It makes me sad, occasionally I wish I wasn't connected to anyone so I didn't affect anyone. But that will never happen. Like usual, our hands ended up interlocked. When we got to the blind theater, Demi got us tickets to into the woods. When we got in our seats, I heard Demi take a deep breathe before speaking.

"So."

"How was work?"

"Ugh, tiering. I'd rather just spend the day with you."

"Really?"

"Really." She confirms.

The movie starts and about half an hour in hand hand moved from her side of the armrest to mine before taking my hand in hers, pretending to do it absentmindedly.

I smile and oblige, spreading my fingers to let hers between the spaces and closing them around hers. Her body shifts slowly in her plush seat and I feel her head on my shoulder. I turn my head and peck her forehead to loosen her up, she seemed nervous.

The rest of the two hour movie past by with her coming closer and closer to me until she just moved the armrest and crawled onto my lap. When the movie ended, I picked her up and set her on the ground standing.

"Can we go to your place?" She asks.

"Course, babe. Let's go." I started walking but Demi grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to her,

"Don't leave without me, you'll hurt yourself." She whines.

We get to my house and I put on some Taylor Swift. Demi was singing along and I went to change into more comfortable clothes.

"You staying over?" I shout to the living room.

"If that's ok."

I grab a large t shirt and walk out in my own big shirt and underwear.

"Here." I say tossing the shirt where I thought she was.

"You missed." She said wrapping her arms around me. I giggled and pulled her off.

"Change,babes. Then we can do stuff."

"Where should I go?"

"You can change right in front of me. Not like I'll get a peek of the goods."

She laughs and I went to the kitchen to get two glass bottles. The second I closed the fridge after A minute of feeling around, a pair of Jean like pants hit me in the face.

"Heyyyy!" I complain

"What? Did my baby get hurt?" She asks, her bare thighs touching mine when she presses her body on my back.

"Yeah." I pout.

She squeezes me tighter and then we notice shake it off came on and she grabbed my hands and started dancing with me. We were 'shaking it off' as Taylor would say. We shook our hips erratically and swung our arm and kicked our legs.

I went to the closet around the corner and grabbed what I wanted and ran back, sliding into Demi's view. I know because I've pretty much memorized the layout of the place. I danced and lip synced with my broom stick microphone.

Demi laughed and danced with me. I didn't know we weren't alone until it was too late.

"What's going on?" Aiden asked

"Well... We're enjoying ourselves would you like to join?" Demi asked.

We ended up dancing until 1 in the morning with everyone. Demi and I in our underwear and large shirts, everyone else in whatever they still had on. I know Jenny ditched her pants and Dylan his shirt. Aiden was rocking it in just his underwear most of the night. I don't know when or if they went home.

The last thing I remember is my eyes getting extremely heavy on my sack chair, Demi curled into a ball on top of me. It didn't feel real, any of it. It was like... It is like a dream.
----------------------------------------------
A little shorter than I wanted but oh well. Vote and comment!

Question:

Do you want another point of view or is Natalie's good?