One step forward

Left right left right left right left

It took all my focus to be able to run to the car with Demi without falling on my ass. I'm buzzing from the shots we took earlier, but Demi acts as if it were water. I can't see anything of course, so walking is hard, but running sucks. However, I don't have much of a choice. Right after I hit the guy and we started to walk away, Demi looked back and he was standing up. Now she has to say jump, turn right, stop, go. I'm expecting her to say recalculating in a robotic voice next time. She's doesn't bother to tell me that we're at the car though, so me body slamming into it explains for me as I crumble to the pavement below. I'm helped up with Demi's sincere apologies and we drive off just to stop at a red light.

"Babe, are you okay?" Demi asks concerned while taking my hand and squeezing gently.

"That..was..awesome!" I say excitedly. I probably won't do it often, that was kind of dangerous for me. But then again, so it driving and jumping off bridges, but I did that. So what's to stop me from doing other things? Like read a book, write one, do a triathlon, oh right, I CANT FUCKING SEE! It's okay though, I can still do nearly anything I want with my girlfriend whom I love dearly. Of course not! I have a mental illness to construct that! At least that is like a wall, eventually it can be broken down, how long it'll take isn't a definite number though. There has to be a way to see, it's not like my eyes don't exist, they just aren't in the right place. Technology is booming, so they have to have gotten medical advances too right? I'll have to ask Monica.

The car makes a sharp turn before stopping and Demi gets out of the car as do I. Then she takes my hand and pulls me to her side before unlocking my door.

"I should probably go. I have a concert in Portsmouth tomorrow night. My plane will leave at one." Demi said sadly at the door.

"Do you have to?" I whine. I don't want her to leave, I never do.

"Yes, I won't be able to leave you if I stay."

"But-"

"Shhh. It's one thirty in the morning. I'm tired, I imagine that you are too. Don't argue, love. I'll miss you." She's right, I am tired. Her lips are placed on mine and my arms immediately lock around her waist and pulling her to me, just inside the house. I turn so my back is facing the door and kick it shut. I've decided there's only one way I can make her stay without doing anything irrational.

I follow the map in my head and start to walk down the hallway, lifting her legs to wrap around my waist, despite her little objections. I don't stop unless I hit a wall and it causes both me and Demi to giggle. When I finally feel the bed on my knees, I toss Demi on top and mentally prepare myself.

"Nat, what are you doing?" Demi says worriedly next to me while I sneak under the covers and toss my pants on the floor.

"Taking a step. Set the alarm clock for ten so you can have enough time to get ready. Don't question me, or I will too."

I hear her shorts being tossed to the floor and feel the covers shift as she slides next to me. I scooted closer to Demi And intertwined my legs with hers. She was lying on her side with her back to me, so after taking a deep breath and counting to three, I role against her and mold my body to hers.

Then up it goes. My arm goes under her shirt and around her stomach. Her skin is softer than her hands, that are over mine now. Not just that, but I never knew exactly how toned she was. I can feel the edge outline I her abs under her smooth skin on my fingertips. It's hot, especially compared to the cool sheets and air around us. The covers haven't warmed up with our body heat yet, but it will be a fucking sauna by the time we wake up.

I wouldn't dare let my arm go higher. I'd most likely lose my sanity. I already feel like my brain was put in a dryer on the highest setting.

"I love you." Demi says, Her stomach contracting as she breathes in and out.

I hold her closer to me. Her equally hot and smooth back is against my bare stomach. My shirt must have lifted while I shifted around. My legs squeeze hers and she squeezes back.

"I love you more." I say smiling into her shoulder blade.

"Bull shit. That's impossible."

I laugh." I make the impossible possible."

"It's called impossible for a reason."

"Shut the fuck up."

We both laugh at our lazily spoken conversation. There was no point, but we didn't care, It was an easy way to end our night.

And that's how we fell asleep. Intertwined in each other and talking about the least important and cared about things we can think of, like whether Pepsi or coke is better.

But that's what a relationship should be. We talk about true issues and deep things, but we talk about the stupid things that are more shallow than an empty kitty pool.

So for future references to the now more detailed document of questions for my phobia...

Yes, yes I am taking steps to improve my situation. And wouldn't have anyone else I'd rather do it with.
----------------------------------------------that may or may not have been good. You're the judge of that. So, some changes in a couple things are hinted, perhaps even a total twist? That will be revealed in time. Vote and comment your thoughts If you like, it's super appreciated. Ima go now, bye! A little late. Sorry.