3.10 𝖣𝖤-𝖵𝖮𝖨𝖣

Начните с самого начала

"You know, I gave you the alarm code for emergencies only," She raised an eyebrow and Isaac shook his head.

"This is an emergency," He said, his gaze moving from her eyes to her lips momentarily. "Had to see you."

She laughed lightly as he pulled her in for a kiss. Olive gladly accepted it, pulling him closer to her. Isaac deepened the kiss, flipping them over so she was laying against the pillow. Olive smiled up at him as he kissed her again, happy to have him back home.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The sun shone through the window as Olive stirred awake, reaching over to the other side of the bed, but it was empty. She furrowed her eyebrows, looking around the room to find Isaac standing over her dresser.

"Good morning," She smiled as she sat up slightly, propping herself up on her elbow. He met her gaze through her mirror, an odd expression on his face. "What're you doing?"

"You guys have a lot of weapons in this house, I thought the new code was about protecting," He chuckled dryly and Olive rubbed her eyes, shaking her head slightly.

"Um, that's more my mom and Argent's thing, but I know that most of them are non-lethal," Olive shrugged as she sat up fully.

"This doesn't seem very non-lethal," He held up a knife and twisted it around in his hands a little bit before shrugging. "It's probably for the best that you keep these around, there's still a lot of us out there who you need to be protected from and claws will only get you so far."

"What?"

"Like the twins," Isaac spat, shaking his head as he packed a bunch of stuff into a bag and zipped it up.

"I thought we were giving them a second chance. Remember, not worth it?" She rose an eyebrow as Isaac laughed at her statement.

"They don't deserve it."

"Isaac, it's 7 in the morning on a Saturday, why are we having this discussion?" She tilted her head, a grin playing at her lips but he turned around, his expression cold causing her to widen her eyes.

"Because, Olive, they killed you. I'll be damned if I let them within 5 feet of you. They deserve to die," He almost growled at the end of his sentence and Olive moved back on the bed.

"It's not like that anymore," She shook her head, narrowing her eyes at Isaac. "They're trying, okay? And if they're willing to try, I'm willing to try. If you wanna talk about what we were talking about before we left for the hospital I'm willing to come to a compromise but I don't think going all Winter Soldier on the twins is really gonna help, I mean, what's the root of this problem?"

"They're the root of all of our problems," Isaac nodded to himself and Olive shook her head.

"No, they're not. It's okay, okay, let's start this morning over. Good morning, Isaac. Love of my life, fire between my loins, what is on your mind this morning?" She said sarcastically, but Isaac's expression didn't falter. "Murder isn't always an option. Just come back to bed so we can talk this out."

"I figured you were going to say something like that," Isaac sighed, running a hand through his hair as he grabbed the bag on her dresser, stopping in the doorway and shaking his head at her before leaving.

"Isaac, wait," She shook her head, tossing the covers off the bed to reveal her feet in chains, similar to the ones Derek used to lock them up in before they found their anchors. "Isaac!"

She looked around the room in disbelief and noticed a small fly trying to get into her window. She shook her head, yanking at the chains until they eventually gave, changing out of her pajamas and heading out as fast as she could, already having a lock on his scent.