3.10 𝖣𝖤-𝖵𝖮𝖨𝖣

Start from the beginning

"Stop it! Everybody shut up!" Olive yelled causing everyone to quiet down. "You're giving him exactly what he wants."

"Well, not exactly," Stiles turned to look at her, raising an eyebrow. "I was kinda hoping Scott would be here. But I'm glad you all have your guns out, cause you're not here to kill me. You're here to protect me." He turned to fully face Olive and Derek, staring out the window as the Oni appeared behind them.

The group tightened their circle around Stiles as Noah, Argent, and Susan began firing their guns into the Oni. Two more appeared in front of Derek, Allison, and Olive, who armed themselves respectively and began battling them. They fought in a blur, Olive lept toward an Oni that had just stabbed Derek, managing to get herself hurt in the process. Gunfire was blaring from three different directions and Allison was swinging her knives around the room, trying to get at least one good shot in. Eventually, they all disappeared.

Scott burst through the door, everyone still standing turning alert to him, ready to pounce, but relaxing when they saw who it was.

"What happened?" Scott asked, out of breath from seemingly running up the stairs.

"They disappeared, they all just vanished," Allison shook her head as Susan moved to help Olive stand. She gripped her arm, which had been Oni target practice before they decided to leave. Chris moved to help Derek, who had it worse than she did, and Noah turned to Scott, shaking his head.

"So did Stiles."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As the Argents/Browns arrived home, Chris unlocked the apartment and held the door for the rest of them to walk in.

"Are you sure you're okay? I mean we can take you to the hospital-" Susa started, hovering over Olive and she shook her head, smiling.

"Mom, I'm okay, I promise. I can already feel it healing, I'm just gonna take a shower and go to bed," She sighed as she reached her bedroom door and her mother nodded, touching her good arm before walking past her.

"Good night, I love you," She smiled as she walked away and Olive returned it, waving at her before she disappeared.

"Good night, I love you," She said as she entered her room sighing as she opened the door. She froze, however, when she saw a familiar figure sitting on her bed and she swore she felt her heart skip a beat.

"Isaac?" She asked, dropping her bag to the floor. He turned around, giving her a small smile as she approached the bed.

"Hey," He said, just above a whisper and she furrowed her eyebrows as she sat next to him.

"What are you- how did you get here?" She shook her head, finding it hard to pick one from the millions of questions racing through her head right now.

"Walked," Isaac's tone stayed the same as he studied her face. She blinked at him a few times before raising her eyebrows slightly.

"Right out of the hospital?" She scoffed lightly and he nodded. "Isaac, you can't just-"

"It's okay, I feel a lot better," He nodded as she reached her hand up to touch his face where the burns used to be. "I'm all healed." He smiled slightly as he moved to grab her other hand, but she winced, her arm not having healed fully yet. "What happened?"

Isaac looked down at her shoulder, moving his hand over it and rubbing his thumb across it slightly. Olive sighed in relief as she felt it begin to heal under his touch.

"Oni," She mumbled, suddenly hyper-focused on his hand on her shoulder.

"Better now?" He asked, moving his hand from her shoulder to her face, caressing her cheek slightly. She nodded, a large grin forming on her face.