"Alright, I know how this all looks but I swear I had no clue-"

"No clue about me not being the one you fucked? Or me being the wrong girl?????", she cried in anger.

"Can you just let me talk???", he said getting frustrated. "Every time I try to tell you something, you cut me off! Like, can I get a chance to explain myself?", he asked her, trying to not shout at her.

Soon, they heard Georgia catching up behind them but she made sure to maintain her distance. She knew that Jake had fucked up, big time! So he needed to be given time and space to sort his shit out.

"You think after all this; you still have chance to explain things to me? Have I not heard you enough?", Mia grunted

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You think after all this; you still have chance to explain things to me? Have I not heard you enough?", Mia grunted.

Jake blew out a sigh to calm himself down. He knew he's at fault so he needed to let go of all the anger that was building up inside him. Initially, only his love life was messed up and now, his marriage was also on the verge of collapsing.

"Listen, I'm sorry. I really am, but I didn't know that you weren't the girl I was supposed to be with!", he said, instantly earning a smack on the head from Georgia standing behind him.

"Excuse me?", Mia called him out.

Jake face-palmed himself as soon as he realized his mistake. That was definitely not what he wanted to say.

"I'm-I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean it like that", he said as he tried to hold her hands.

But much to his expectations, she pulled herself away, "Don't- Just don't even try to touch me!!!", she warned him again.

"Ok-ok!", he held up his hands in surrender. "But it was never my intention to hurt you. If at all, I wanted to marry you!", he tried to prove his point by pointing at the ring he gave her when he proposed to her.

Mia looked at her finger and instantly took it out, only to throw it at his face. Jake blinked back as he tried to keep his calm.

On the other hand, Georgia noticed him losing his calm and knew that it was all going to end up in a disaster so this time, she stepped in between.

"Look Mia, I know what he's done is not right at all, and I completely agree with you when you say he's a liar", she started, "But he's a human after all and all humans make mistake", she tried to reason it out to her. She turned around to look at him and squinted her eyes at his stupid face. "So please forgive him. After all, he did everything for his love, just like you did when you were in love with him", she paused, "that is if you really love him and not his money", she muttered, scratching the back of her head.

"What?", Mia narrowed her eyes at Georgia.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.