3.09 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖮𝖷 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖶𝖮𝖫𝖥

Start from the beginning

"I'll do it."

"You're gonna go pick up Derek and our parents from the police station?" She says, raising an eyebrow. Allison frowns slightly at the mention of Derek, but rolls her eyes and turns back to her.

"The things I do for you," She shakes her head, taking a deep breath and Olive laughs lightly.

"Okay, then, I guess I'm going to the hospital," She shrugged as she finished her coffee, setting the mug in the sink and grabbing her bag, looking back at Allison who just nods, a small smile on her face. Olive turned to leave, making her way to her car and driving down to the hospital.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Once she'd arrived she stared nervously at the entrance to the hospital for a few minutes before she finally gained the courage to go in. She sighed as she ran a hand through her hair, approaching the nurse's desk. She looked up, a bit taken aback when Melissa hurried over to her. She was immediately on alert, a pit forming in her stomach as her mind raced with possibilities.

"What happened, is he okay?" She asked frantically as Melissa met her halfway. She nodded, a grin appearing on her face before she spoke.

"They took him out of the ICU this morning, I was just about to call you," She gestured back to the desk as Olive's eyes widened.

"Does that mean-"

"You can see him now, if you want to," Melissa raised an eyebrow, and Olive's smile reached her ears as she nodded her head excitedly.

Melissa led her to Isaac's new room. This one was smaller than the last with a chair in the corner. Olive shared a look with Melissa before she entered the doorway, noticing Isaac still hooked up to a few machines. She furrowed her eyebrows and turned back to her, tilting her head slightly.

"Has he woken up yet?" She asked, still a little concerned.

"No not yet," She shook her head, leaning against the doorframe. "If this were a normal case I'd say there's a risk of brain damage, but this is anything but normal."

"Wait- brain damage?" Olive's eyes widened as she folded her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, being comatose for that long sometimes has an effect on a person, but- I mean- can werewolves even get brain damage?" She asks, furrowing her eyebrows and Olive turns back to Isaac nervously, chewing on the inside of her cheek.

"I don't know," She shrugs and she shakes her head slightly, pulling the chair to the side of the bed and sitting in it. She was pleased with his improvement, his burns were almost gone completely and when she touched his hand she sensed it was in a lot less pain. She sighed as she leaned back in the chair, crossing her legs and folding her arms over her chest again. Melissa gave her a small smile before leaving the room and Olive just sat there, watching him as he slept and silently pleading for him to wake up. She'd found herself doing a lot of that lately. Whether she was in close proximity to him or not she'd always find herself silently wishing it were her instead of him. Isaac's been through enough, between his past and being Derek's grunt worker all summer and the injuries that came with it, she knew he was getting burnt out. As she watched him sleep, she made a mental note that she owed him a vacation when this was all over. She sighed as she rested her head in her hand. He looked so at peace. Regardless of his state, at least he was getting some good rest.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A few hours passed and Olive had dug her book out of her bag and made some decent progress through the chapters when she just happened to glance up and see Noah walk past the door. She furrowed her eyebrows, setting her book down before making her way out of the room and stopping him in the hallway.