Chapter 4- Fun 2 Nite

Começar do início

K-Ci and JoJo nodded in agreement. Devante' just kept staring at me intently. He didn't have his shades on so his honey brown orbs were burning a hole in my face.

I tried to ignore his intense gaze.

"Thank you guys, it means a lot coming from y'all," I said smiling at them politely.

I relaxed in the seat and folded my legs as three of the four boys started having a side conversation. Devante' didn't bother to join them. Instead, he kept stealing glances in my direction.

If he wasn't going to say anything to me, then I damn sure wasn't going to say anything to him.

I guess we were never going to talk, I decided.

One thing about me is that I'm a Scorpio and I can definitely be stubborn.

"Bri, you trying to take some shots before we make it to the spot?" K-Ci asked holding up a bottle of Hennessy.

"Of course, hand it here," I said.

R.I.P to my liver tonight. I needed this. I haven't had any fun like this due to me being on this "self love" journey for two years.

I quickly did a waterfall of the Hennessy in my mouth, making a face as I quickly swallowed it.

"You ain't one of those chicks that go crazy when a little bit of liquor gets in their system are you?" JoJo asked causing me to roll my eyes.

"Of course not, I can definitely hold my liquor" I lied.

To be honest, I was a lightweight. I didn't do the most when I was drunk, but I was definitely extra goofy when liquor is in my system. I didn't want to tell them that though. I was going to try my best to be on my best behavior.

I didn't want to embarrass myself. That would definitely be a bad look for me professionally. Especially in front of a whole bunch of industry niggas.

I heard Devante' chuckle lowly before trying to cover it up with a cough as if he knew that I was lying.

I quickly glared over at him, but he pretended to be interested in looking outside the car window.

"Don't worry about him. He's always a dick," K-Ci whispered loudly.

"You can't whisper for shit," Devante' said in his deep voice causing K-Ci to flip him off and the rest of us to laugh.

I took 3 more shots of the Hennessy before passing it back to K-Ci who started taking shots and passing it around to the other guys.

I could definitely feel the shots starting to kick in.

A few minutes later, we pulled up to the front of the club and the line was wrapped around the building.

As soon as we stepped out, females started screaming at the sight of Jodeci.

I could tell the boys were eating it up. Some of the girls mugged me and I definitely shot a mug right back at them.

It was definitely nothing going on with me and any of the members of Jodeci.

"I love you, JoJo!" A girl screamed as we finally made it to the front of the line completely bypassing the people who had probably been waiting to get in the packed club for hours.

"I love you too," he said blowing a kiss at the girl.

I noticed that all of the boys had put on their signature shades so their eyes were hidden.

We were all definitely tipsy and trying out best to act normal as the bouncers let us into the club.

Bobby Brown's "Don't Be Cruel" was blasting through the club as the warmth of the club engulfed us.