3.08 𝖤𝖢𝖧𝖮 𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖤

Börja om från början

"But why are you putting him in here?" Olive shook her head, eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"He's not," Stiles speaks up and she meets his gaze. "It was my decision."

"We can't protect you in here," She says, turning to Scott and then back to Stiles, who shook his head.

"And I can't hurt you in here," He said, leaning in and not breaking eye contact. Olive's face softened as she shook her head lightly, turning to Scott.

"Deaton's got some ideas, Argent's calling people. We're gonna find something, and if we can't-" Scott started but Stiles interrupted him, getting closer to the both of them.

"If you can't- if you can't then you have to do something for me, okay?" He looked between them, a serious tone in his voice. Scott furrowed his eyebrows as he searched Stiles' eyes for answers. "You have to make sure I never get out of here."

"Come on," Noah nodded toward the gate and Stiles looked at it nervously, before turning back to the group. Olive sighed as she threw her arms around Stiles, pulling him into a tight hug. He returned it, pulling her close and closing his eyes as he rested his chin on her shoulder. She pulled away, nodding at him nervously as Stiles took a deep breath and opened the gate, making his way to the door, his father in tow.

After Stiles and Noah disappeared into the doors of Eichen House, Scott gestured to his bike, holding out the spare helmet for Olive to take.

"So just like that we go home and pretend nothing is happening?" She looked at him with knitted brows and Scott narrowed his eyes at her, tilting his head slightly.

"Who said anything about going home?" He asked, causing her to raise an eyebrow as Scott put his helmet on. "Hop on."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As they arrived at the animal clinic, Allison was already waiting inside for them, along with Deaton.

"What happened to spending the night at Lydia's?" Olive tilted her head as she and Scott approached the desk. Allison shook her own, turning from the pages she was looking at to meet her gaze.

"Not after Scott told me what happened with Stiles. I wanna do anything I can to help," She nodded, eyebrows slightly raised as she offered up a small smile to Olive. She returned it, approaching the desk and propping her head up on her hands.

"What are we waiting on?" She asked, looking between Allison and Scott, and just as she did, the phone rang. Deaton reached to pick it up, placing it on speaker and before they knew it, Argent's voice rang throughout the lobby.

"Am I on speaker?" He asked in a hushed tone, as if not to alert the deputies around him at the station. Scott mumbled a "yeah" into the phone as a response. "Good. Did you have any trouble with Ikeda?"

"Only minor," Deaton responds, sitting in the chair behind the desk. "The white wolf was exactly where you said it would be. But we have two problems now. First, the lichen is not a cure, it'll wear off in a matter of days."

"But while it does work the Oni won't go after Stiles, right?" Allison looked between the phone and Deaton, who nodded.

"I hope. Eichen House has an unusual history. It might not be all that safe for the Oni there as well," Deaton sighs, folding his hands on the desk. Olive furrowed her eyebrows as she turned to Scott, who just shrugged.

"What's the second problem?" Chris asked through the phone, causing Deaton to let out a long breath.

"I checked with your contacts in Japan. The Yakuza boss you saw killed by the Oni never found the scroll."