Ghost Of You

Ronnie's POV

I put Willow to bed after an hour long melt down. This was getting exhausting and I had no idea how long these melt downs would last. Sally couldn't handle them either so most nights I had Willow. I had to tackle them alone. After the party I had more questions on my mind about Charlee's death. Was Andy aware of something I wasn't? Did Juliet's father kill Charlee? Was he even capable of such things? Andy feared him and I guess there's truth in what he said. Sitting on the couch I grab a bottle of red wine. Charlee's favorite and pour two glasses.

"To you my love." I whisper before sipping on mine. We all have unique things to help us cope. This was mine. If I couldn't have Charlee, I'd settle for the ghost of her. Two bottles of wine later I head up to bed. Checking on Willow she was thankfully still asleep. Let's see how long this lasts. Crawling into bed I feel myself fall asleep.

Ronnie's Dream;

I laid cuddled up with Charlee. Her smoothe skin entangled in the sheets. Watching the morning rays cast shadows on Charlee's face made me smile. This was my favourite part of the day. Her nose twitches and then I see her eyes move under her heavy eyelids.

"You know it's unsettling to wake up under your stare?" Charlee whispers and I laugh.

"I'm sorry your just so beautiful." I say kissing her forehead.

"Three, two, one.." Charlee counts before the sound of little feet run down the hall.

"Mommy!" Rory shouts at the top of her lungs. Willow helps her little sister up onto the bed before climbing in with us. Kissing Willows head I look over to see Rory sprawled out across Charlee.

"Boobies!" Rory screams and Charlee chuckles. Watching my daughter feed the way she was designed to I feel full. This was the perfect morning. Once Rory was done we head downstairs and Charlee would get a start on breakfast for the rest of us. I sat with Willow by the tv watching cartoons and Rory walked around doing her own thing. This little family of mine was perfect and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Time skip in dream

Charlee leans closer to the mirror as she puts her red lipstick on. The tight hugging slip dress she wore gave my eyes more then enough to feast on. I rub my hands together with a big cheesy grin on my lips.

"Damn baby you look good." I say walking in and wrapping my arms around her waist. Charlee smiles at me through the mirror and my heart flutters. Tonight we were going to the AP awards and Falling In Reverse was nominated for two awards. I was excited to walk in with Charlee on my arm. The guys all loved to stare but she was mine. I wasn't insecure that she received a lot of male attention. Why would I? At the end of the day she comes home to me, we have a kid together and she's the most perfect step mom to Willow. Charlee was mine and I was hers. Tonight I actually planned to propose to her. She was my everything and a part of me wanted to watch Andy's face turn upsidedown. He had the best thing in his life and let it slip away. One man's trash is someone's gold, isn't that the saying?
We head downstairs and say goodbye to Sally who was looking after the kids for us. Getting into the limo that was waiting outside with the guys we head off to the award show. I was nervous and the guys all knew the plan for tonight. They all complimented Charlee and gave me knowing eyes.
The night flows smoothly and Andy had his eyes on Charlee all night. Charlee paid no attention to it though.

"The next award is for most influential woman in rock. This was a close call between two power house vocalists and I wish they both could be taking this award home. The winner of most influential woman in rock is.... Juliet Simms!" The guys from All Time Low shout into the mic. Charlee stands and claps while Juliet walks up and accepts her award.