Nile grabs Falco and starts taking him to one of the house that Colt and Gabi is hiding, Colt was prepared to shoot Nile if he got closer. But Gabi stop him and told him to wait and grab his gun, Colt was confused and panic trying to take the gun back. Until they both heard something and saw Nile holding Falco, which cause the two to panic for a second until Nile pat the boy's shoulder.

Nile: This is no place for a kid , you go on home now.

Colt and the kids starts running leaving Nile but Falco turns back for a second and thank the man, who just lift his hand like a wave to the boy and Gabi notice this. Once they are safe and far Colt finally hugs his little brother feeling relief that he got to reunite with him, after hugging his little brother Colt ask why Gabi stop him. But before she could answer they heard some voices again and hide inside of one of the houses and wait for the people to pass, Gabi felt something when she heard the people who walk by recognizing the voice it was Sasha's family.

Nicolo: You can't go around the flames from there.

Artur: Yes, but the exist is block with flames

Nicolo: We have no choice but to hide here until the battle is over ...

Lisa: I wonder if Mia and Ben got out in time ...

( A/n: Yes, that's Sasha's mother's name )

Artur: They're Hardy, those two. I'm sure they're fine

Gabi suddenly tears up feeling the warmness that Sasha's father said realizing that he cares for them, wanting to stand up and tell the two adults that Falco and her are fine. But stops and sat back hugging her knees thinking of what to do, she finally realize there's no devil in the island only people making tears fall even more.

~ Time skip brought you by Author typing this chapter for days trying to make the right plot ~

Connie: It's no use !! There's to many of them !!

Jean: We can't get close enough to Eren !!

Armin and his group are taking cover at the top of a roof as Marleyan soldiers keep shooting at them, Mikasa was ready to sacrifice herself just to shoot one. But before anything could happen a huge piercing sound hit the enemies side where they are standing, Armin look what it was and saw Kyoka using her quirk amplifying her heart beat with the speakers on her boots as Momo is making sure she isn't attacked from the back.

Armin: guys it's Kyoka and Momo !!

Connie: their helping us

Jean: *notice something* Eren is having a hard time fighting Annie and Y/n

Sasha: guys let's go !!

Armin and the rest used their gears and jump away heading towards Eren but notice the Cart Titan, Pieck was aiming the artillery towards Eren.

Armin: the Cart Titan !!

Zeke notice his brother having a hard time fighting not just Reiner's titan but Annie's also with Y/n's assist, he quickly grab the side of the wall making a boulder out of it and aim towards Y/n and Annie. But before he could throw it suddenly he felt a powerful kick on the side of his Titan's face, this not only made him surprise it also shock the people that saw it.

???: Looks like I'm gonna beat the shit out of a monkey huh ?

The Beast Titan looks and saw a woman with white hair and red eyes with tan skin, but what stood out most is her rabbit ears and wide grin. It was Mirko and she was cracking her knuckles Erwin was with her along with some of his old squad, the plan they made was simple made sure to separate Zeke and Eren and beat them and never ever let them contact.