rafe.

"princess.." rafe whispers, running his fingers through your hair.
"mmm" you mumble not opening your eyes, moving closer to him.
"we're home" he says holding your hand, running his fingers across your thigh with his other hand.
"finally" you say sitting up
the Uber pulls over infront of the cameron house, and Rafe gets out of the car and opens the door for you, helping you out.

Rafe let's go of your hand and runs out the back of the house to unlock the front door.
"one second" he says on his way to the back.

"rafe hurryyyy" you yell to him.
he doesn't open the door still for another 5 minutes, so you text him but he again doesn't answer.
"rafe come on" you yell, knocking on the door.

20 seconds later the doors swing open and rafe picks you up and kisses you everywhere that he can reach earning a whimper from you, making him groan.
Rafe carries you over to the couch and lays you down, not letting his lips leave yours, taking off his shirt then kissing down your neck and taki my off your shirt.
"my god princess" me mutters
he flips you both over so that he's ontop of you now, and so you're straddling him.
he pulls you in by your neck and kisses you.
you start grinding your hips into him, slow and hard down into his hips.
"fuck baby" he says.
"the things you do to me.." he adds.

"undress yourself rafe." you say getting off of him.
"you too princess.." he whispers pulling you in by your waist and kissing your neck slowly, then leaving a hickey, then doing the same al over the rest of your neck and town to your breasticles.

"rafe" you moan loudly
"y/n" he says kissing up down your body to your shorts, and unbuttoning them, and pulling them down off of you.

he looks up at you with a smirk before pulling down your panties and throwing them across the room.
he lifts you up and lowers you onto the couch again and kisses down your body again, kissing slower as he gets to your warmth, making you whimper and quietly moan his name.

he looks up at you smirking and comes up and misses you while pushing himself into you and thrusting fast and hard, making himself groan and you let out a moan and scream his name causing him to cum inside your warmth. ten minutes go by and rafe is just cuddling you in his sweatpants and you in one of his shirts that he got you to put on.
you play with his hair as he hugs you as close and tightly as he possibly can without suffocating you.

"goodnight rafey" you say kissing him on the head.
"goodnight princess" he says looking up and you and kissing you.