dear dad..

"a pogue? really rafe?" ward yells walking towards him. "what about being a pogue? they're not all bad.." rafe says under his breath.
"we're talking about this later, get up you all need to be out of this house in 10 minutes. shoupe is going to be here, looking for you y/n." rose says grabbing ward by the arm, before walking out.

"wheezie out." rafe says pulling you back onto his chest. "bye y/n!" wheezie says, before running out again, shutting the door behind her. "rafe.. we need to get ready to leave you heard rose." you say sitting up on him. "just one more minute, then we can get ready" he says kissing you before getting up.

"wheezie grab your bag let's go!" you hear rose yell from downstairs. "rafe i'm not going with you guys, ward literally blew up the druthers so you wouldn't get caught." you say while putting on one of his hoodies. "we have separate rooms on deck y/n. your coming. your mine after all." he says grabbing a few bags, and then running into sarah's room to grab her things. "where's sarah" you say following him. "she's locked downstairs rose was getting her into the car last time i saw her." he says passing you sarah's bags, holding your hand as you walk down to the car with him.

. "what am i meant to do about jj and kie? they're going to know somethings up, i've been at your house the whole time i've been back." you say laying on his lap. "they won't know, i promise" he says brushing his hand through your hair, kissing you while the others don't see.

*on the boat*

"through here" rafe says pointing to an open door. "just chuck sarahs shit on that bed and then follow me to our place" he says. "quick, i need to ask you a question." he says walking to another room on the other side of the hall, further down.

"yeah what is it rafe?" you ask, now sitting on you guys' bed. "uh. will you be my girlfriend? like officially?" rafe says as he puts away his things.
"yes of course but you need to stop doing all these stupid drugs, delete barry's number." you say as he sits next to you. "i'm trying to change y/n you know that right? and i-i didn't mean to shoot sarah but i dont care that i did she's such a bitch." he says quickly looking around running his hands through his hair.
"YOU SHOT SARAH?" you yell at him pushing him back onto the bed. "yeah she was stealing the gold and i was aiming for john b, cause he was driving, and sarah can't even drive stick so." he says sitting back up. "okay okay, uh how do i even say this.." you say sitting infront of him looking into his eyes. "just.. just don't leave me? okay? your all i have left they're all leaving me y/n. everyone's gone." he says tearing up.

"i'm not leaving you rafe. i would never do that again." you say sitting in his lap hugging him. "wanna do something fun?" he says as his hand goes up your shirt undoing you bra clasp.

"rafe- we can't wheezie could walk in at any moment.." you say rolling out from underneath him. "no she won't, i'll go tell her not to. you can come with me if you want" he says walking out the door, you running behind him. "wheezie." he says opening their door, "what rafe" she says reading a book worth sarah. "don't come into our room..k?" he says leaning over her.

"okay, but why?" she says putting down her book.

"well wheezie. let's just say.. when a girl and a guy love eachother- " nope nope nope we're not telling her this rafe." you say stopping him from talking.
"just don't come in okay wheez?" you say, as rafe carried you over his shoulder back to your room.