princess

"hey baby" you say "hey princess where are you guys now we're almost done and i miss you." rafe says while kelce and topper laugh in the background at him missing you.

"we're like around the corner." you say before hanging up and stopping infront of them and getting into the back seat with rafe and wheezie.
"what flavour?" rafe says pointing at your ice cream. "just vanilla and chocolate" you say handing the other two theirs.

"can i taste?" he says looking at your lips " yeah sure i got you-" you start to say, but being cut off by rafe kissing you and his tongue going into your mouth as he pulls you ontop of him, your hips moving up and back down on him with every bump or rock we hit.

"get a room for fucks sake your disgusting" wheezie says covering her eyes from you two. "oh shut up wheezie" rafe says flipping her off before kissing you again pulling your hips down into him more before the cart pulled up to the next hole.

"be a good girl and stay here. daddy will be back soon okay?" rafe says before kissing your neck and walking to the other guys "okay daddy" you say as he walks "gross. why would he call himself daddy." wheezie says

"cause he's hot as fuck and the dominant one.." you say to her "Y/N GROSS" she yells running to topper hiding behind him. "wheezie it's not gross you'll know one day" you say before walking to rafe and him picking you up my your ass and wrapping your legs around his torso.

"hey princess" rafe says kissing you lightly "hey daddy" you say hugging him. "Aye guys i think we got some company.." kelce says pointing at the pogus boat crossing the water towards john b's place.

"shit." topper says "it's fine just forget they're here if they want us they can come find us. agreed? you say. "yup good idea" rafe says as you all walk back to the golf cart, you in the front with topper and kelce, rafe, and wheezie all in the back separating you and rafe from being all touchy infront of wheezie.

"rafeeee" you say walking back to the car with him and the others. "yes princess?" he says holding your hand. "can we go home uhm. alone?" you say looking at the others as well. "but we're all going back to the cameron's.." kelce says "and? she said alone you two take wheezie" rafe says picking you up and running to the car with you.