He's a bottom.

"since they're gone y/n.. you know what we do nowww" rafe says throwing you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, running into your room, and throwing you onto the bed stripping himself.

"rafe hurry up" you say, now waiting for him now that your also now butt ass naked yourself.

((lol sorry for this one little lads))

"someone's abit needy." he says sliding you onto his dick, lifting your hips up and down.

"f- fuck." you say, your hands gripping his hair, earning groans from rafe.

"do it yourself. slut." he says now rubbing your clit faster, trying to over stimulate you.

"rafe" you whisper
"oh fuck" you moan into his ear
"RAFE OH GOD" you yell as you fuck him faster.

"right there baby" he says grabbing your hips moving you faster. "like this?" you say bopping your ass up and down on his dick in different angles each time, laying on his chest as he kissed down your body, as far as he can reach.
"cum for me princess" he says, bucking his hips into you, you doing the same. "fuck rafe there" you mumble as you cum on him, as he does the same seconds later as you get off him and go clean yourselves up.

"good girl." he says turning on the shower, standing between your legs while your sat on the counter hissing him.

"rafe your such a bottom." you say kissing his neck softly. "am not." he says, while you guys get into the shower. "you areee i was literally just riding you like always. You can't tell me you aren't a bottom babe" you say washing each others hair.

"i'm not a bottom. you'll see tomorrow won't you." he says washing your back for you.

"sure thing rafey." you say, getting out of the shower, and putting on some baggy jeans and one of rafes hoodies.

"rafe does this outfit look good?" you say turning to him. "you'd look better if you weren't wearing anything" he says eyeing you down as he walks up to you and pulling your waist towards him. "rafe where do you think they went?" you say after kissing him.

"not sure they'll be back in obx one day y/n i promise." he says kissing you again.

"they better." you say jumping into his arms hugging him as he walks you guys off the ship.

((omfg where to next Oooo))