can i trust you?

you get out of the pool and walk over to the side of the house with kei. "hey what's up?" you say, "are you okay? i havnt seen you in years and now you show up again and now you and rafe look cozy again.. i thought you hated him y/n." kie says looking into your eyes with a worried expression on her face. "no no i'm okay kie, i don't hate him at all, when i had to leave he and i didn't get a chance to tell eachother how we felt, we both still feel the same way too!" you say hugging her tightly.

"if you say so.." kie says as you guys walk back to the others.
"kie. y/n, let's play truth or dare, who's in?" jj asks everyone. after everyone agreed and you and kie were back in the pool, you began playing t or d. "y/n, truth or dare?" sarah asks "hmmm. dare!" you say as you go to sit on one of the pool steps. "i dare you to makeout with rafe." she says looking between the two of you. "Oooo" everyone says as you slowly swim towards each other m, meeting in the middle of the pool.

"hey." you say as he wraps your legs around his torso. "hey.." you say wrapping your arms around his neck, as he pulls you in by the back of your neck, crashing your lips together, pulling you closer to him, deepening the kiss, as he forces his tongue into your mouth, causing a quiet moan to escape your lips, as a smirk appears on rafe face as he pulls away, keeping you in the same spot, but only hugging you now.
"oh shit. she's not such a pussy around him now is she sarah?" jj laughs nudging her slightly "apparently not.." she says quietly. "kie. truth or dare?" you say looking at her with a big smile on your face.
"dare." she says raising her eyebrows at you. "i dare you to grind on Jj." you say looking at her, then at jj, who had a smirk on his face.

"this is gonna be good" you say to rafe. "not as good as you doing that to me in a little outfit i've ordered for you love.." rafe says quietly into your ear, so only you can hear.

"guys get a room." pope says looking at the two of you.
"hurry up kie don't pussy out." rafe says to her. "fuck off rafe, go fuck y/n" she says back, flipping him off. "i will" he says to her with a grin. "rafe!" you say hitting him lightly.

"come on cupcake.. don't be scared" jj says pulling kiara out of the pool, taking her to a chair, and putting her on his lap, and his hands travelling down to her hips, as she rocks them back and forth, her hands in her hair, looking back at you winking.

"okay we're out of here, later guys." rafe says carrying you to get a towel, and then back to his bedroom. "why'd we have to leavee" you say to him, taking off the bikini bottoms, as he unties the back of the top half.
"i'm taking you somewhere that you can scream my name as loud as you want. But i'm making a quick stop on the way." he says admiring your body as you dry off. "Ooo" you say as he grabs one of his shirts for you to wear, as you put on your clothes, and his shirt.

"let's go" he says grabbing some car keys, walking to the back. "yo kie! can we borrow your car for a bit?" rafe yells out. "yeah just don't mess it up k?" she says pointing between the two of you. "bye guyss" you say as rafe picks you up like a sack of potatoes to her car.

"do you have coke, rafe?" you say as you get into the car. "no, that's where we're stopping though, got a friend, barry, you can come inside with me. But you stay with me, the whole time, your hand doesn't leave mine. got it?" rafe says now driving towards an old house on the cut. "ok." you say as you both get out and you hold his arm, staying close like he said to. "you good?" he says looking down at you, putting on his cap backwards again. "country clubbbb" barry says as we walk into the house. "wassup man" he says "who's this one? got yourself another slut? still can't replace that chick you was in love with?" barry says looking you up and down "nah man this is the girl. y/n. y/n maybank." he says kissing your neck softly "mrs country clubbb" barry says as he walks you guys to a room in the back of the house. "here we go." barry says handing rafe some coke "thanks bro, c'ya next week." rafe says, as you guys walk out.