"Your mine. understand?"

"here we go love." rafe says putting a line across the dashboard for me to do, massing me a rolled up hundred dollar bill. "good girl." he says as i hit it. "jesus" you say as he pulls up to an empty field, and opens the gate. "here we are." he says driving in, and parking in the middle. "rafe. kie said not to mess up the car.." i say looking back at him laying down the backseats. "i have a cover don't stress it" he says holding my hands as i get into the back with him.

"get undressed baby, you know what to do." rafe says, now taking off his boxers.

fuck i love this man

"bottom half first. i'll do the rest." he says as i get undressed.

"now come here." rafe says pulling you onto his lap by your hips, lining up his dick to your warmth, lowering you into him slowly, giving you some time to get used to him. "fuckkk" he groans as you move your hips, up and down, back and forth, moth of you moaning messes, after a few seconds of you doing that he flips you guys over and thrusts into you picking up his pace. "faster" you say pulling his hair. "what was that princess? faster? you need to beg." he says lifting your face to his, kissing you, as he thrusts into you harder.

"p- please rafe. please!" you beg "please rafe what." you moan into his ear. "please rafe fuck me faster" you say as he moves in and out of you slowly, to piss you off. "rafe motherfucking cameron if you don't fuck me properly you will never get fucked by me understand?" you say making him face you. "alright alright jeez." he says thrusting faster. "but your mine. understand, mine." rafe says in between kisses. "yes rafey" you say with a smile as you both finish and lay together for a while.

"rafe, i love you." you say while he's texting topper and kelce about a party. "what.." he says turning off his phone quickly. "i said i love you" you say looking up at him. "fuck y/n you have no idea what you do to me." he says kissing you.

after a few minutes of cuddling and watching a movie on his phone you get up and drive back to his house and give kiara her keys back.
"have a fun time guys?" sarah and kie say laughing at how your now struggling to walk, and rafes helping you. "shut up" you say flipping them off.

"y/n. Luke called asking if we'd seen you, he's mad, we can't go home tonight." jj says looking you and rafe.
"jj man you can stay at mine, so can you if you want y/n" john b says kissing jj's hand.

"you can stay with me y/n" kie says
"or.. she can stay here." rafe says looking at you.
"here will do." you say smiling at rafe nervously. "that's what i thought." rafe whispers in your ear, walking you over to the couch, then walking to the kitchen to grab some drinks for everyone.
"thanks man" the guys say

* the next morning *

"i love you too" rafe whispers putting a hair behind your ear, thinking your asleep still. "i love you more rafey" you say climbing onto his chest cuddling up to him.
"good morning my love" he says kissing your forehead before ward slammed open the door.
"how dare you steal from me rafe." ward yells before noticing you waking up. "fuck you ward" you say flipping him off, and flopping back onto rafes chest, hugging him.
"y/n your back" ward says, as rose and wheezie run in, wheezie jumping onto rafes bed, hugging you tightly.
"wheezie!" you say hugging her back as rafe tries to pull you back to him.
"rafe you can wait a second love" you say kissing his cheek, forgetting that ward doesn't like pogue families.