I want her..

"y- yeah sure i'll be down in a second, can i borrow a swim suit?" you say trying to move off of rafes lap, but then being stopped my his hands gripping your hips pulling you back to him. "sure i'll bring one in here so you guys can keep talking" she says running off to her bedroom. "your so pretty, has anyone told you that yet.. hm?" rafe whispers in your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

(you think- "fuck")
"only you." you manage to say quietly back at him, as he guides your hips, moving them back and forth on his lap, as you feel him get hard underneath you. "fuck y/n. i've wanted to do this for years, and now that your back i can.." rafe says pulling your face towards his, connecting your lips together.

"rafe" you moan into his mouth as his hand travels up your thigh, and to the shorts you had on tracing his finger over your clothed warmth, he knew it would get to you because sarah was about to walk in on you guys.
"okay sooo i have these two you can choose from- what the fuck." sarah says as he see's you ontop of rafe still, but now with him kissing down your neck leaving small marks on you. "sarah. thankyou! i'll wear the black one." you say getting off of rafe as he rolls his eyes, flipping off sarah who knew how much he liked you.

you go into rafes closet to change into the black bikini sarah let you borrow but can't tie the back of it. "rafeee!" you yell "what" he says walking into the closet, his eyes widening at the sight of you almost bare infront of him, in his room. "help?" you say turning around "r- right" he says tying the back of it up for you, then turning you around and pulling you closer to him by your hips, kissing you again. "rafe wait." you say, pulling away from the kiss, "what now" he says now with an annoyed tone. "we need this as a secret, please.. they still think you hate me for leaving, and kie was the only one i had been talking to while i was away, so she still thinks i hate you for not loving me when i left.." you say to him as he changes into some shorts to go swimming.

"you loved me too?" he says immediately pulling you back into the main part of his bedroom, pushing you onto his bed. "who wouldn't." you say with a smirk kissing him as he pulls away to kiss down your neck, trailing kisses all down your body to your v-line, "fuck rafe.. sarah's probably wondering where we are." you say breathless. "she can wait a few minutes, i can be fast baby" he says pulling down your bikini bottoms, licking your heat. "rafe please" you moan, your legs wrapped around his neck, and your hands in his hair messing it up, making him look even hotter than before.
as soon as he had heard you moan his name, like he'd been dreaming of for years, he began thrusting 2 fingers in, and out of you, as he continued licking your clit, keeping eye contact with you the whole time, his bree hand massaging your breast slowly, playing with your nipple. causing you to moan out his name. "you like that huh?" he says as he takes his fingers out of you moving back up to your eye level, as he licks your cum off his fingers, while you watch in awe.

"guys?" john b says before walking in on you and rafe making out heavily. "fucking cockblock." rafe says flipping him off.

"we'll be down in 5 seconds let me get changed again." you say getting off rafes lap again, putting on the bikini bottoms, grabbing rafes hand, pulling him downstairs to go he others, before walking out to them, he pulls you to a small room where they couldn't see you guys, and smashes his lips onto yours whimpering into your mouth before pulling away and pulling you out to the others who were in the pool already.

"welcome!" sarah says noticing you guys holding hands and giggling to jj, who were the only ones who knew about them loving eachother.

"y/n i dare you to jump in right now" rafe says getting close to you "i need you" he whispers in your ear before you jump into the water, looking up at him, your mouth wide open in shock of what he had said. "shocked? y/n" he says kneeling down to the side of the pool to you. "no." you say, grabbing his arm pulling him into the water.
"y/n? a word.." kie says getting out of the pool.