Stowaways..

* jj's pov *

"just go get it bro. i'm finding y/n" he says "split" john b says, all of the pogue splitting up across the ship.

he walks across the ship, room to room, whisper yelling "y/n".

* y/n pov *

"rafe where are we going?" you say, holding his hand as he leads you into a room, with all of the crew, and his family.

"we have to come in here, it was an order. i think it's got something to do with the stowaways so come with me down here." rafe says leading you to a room, that looks red.

"rafe put that down, don't be stupid." you say grabbing a hook out of his hand.

"i do need it darling, look." he says quietly, pointing at john b, who had just walked in. "don't do anything rafe" you say as he walks away, grabbing the hook again. "shit" john b says running around, TRYING not to get killed.

"y/n- jj's here." john b says as he hits rafe.

"rafe stop. we're going to find jj, i just have to tell him that i'm okay." you say helping. him up, following john b to a shipping crate.

"here, they're inside." john b says, opening a vent. "here i'll help." rafe says helping you through the vent.

"Y/N" jj says pulling you into a hug, while rafe struggles to get in through the vent.

"why'd you leave? and is sarah here?" jj and john b say.
"yes sarah's here.. but so is ward, you can take her back with you, but i'm not going.. not until rafe goes back to obx, then i'll be back there with him." you say grabbing rafes hand.
"okay okay fine." jj says
"where is sarah though.." john b says as you climb back out of the crate.

"she's in A room. A room with ward." you say while helping rafe out. "shit" jb says.

"get over it man. let's go babe" rafe says as you guys walk back to your room. "fuck you rafe" jb says closing the vent again.

"she will!" he yells back to john b, pointing to you, with a smile.

"YOUR DATING RAFE?" kie yells out to you, you nod.

"your going to, yeah?" rafe says opening the door. "going to what?" you say taking off your shoes "going to fuck me." he says undressing himself quickly, and jumping onto the bed, knocking you back onto it with him, as he takes off your skirt, and one of his hoodies. "you really want me to don't you rafe." you say kissing him inbeteeen words. "who wouldn't" he says kissing down your neck. sending shivers down your spine.