"you look better like this."

"clothes off! quickly." rafe says unbuttoning his jeans, and stripping the rest of his clothes from his body.

"rafe your the slow one." you say jumping backwards onto the bed, watching him undress.
"wanna say that again" he says hovering over your body, kissing all over your body, up to your lips, kissing you using one hand to hold your neck, and the other to hold your thigh, moving closer and closer to your warmth.
"rafe" you moan into his mouth. "very easy to tease, aren't you darling?" rafe says, as he pushes two fingers inside of you, pumping them quickly, causing you to let out loud moans. "you like that?" he says adding a third, speeding up his movements, rubbing your clit slowly with his thumb.
"y-yes" you whimper "yeah?" he says pulling out his fingers, and replacing them with his dick, thrusting into. you fast, and hard, both of you moaning and whimpering, filling the room, leaving nowhere to be silent.

"rafe!!" someone yells from outside the door, "shit." he says quietly
"uh i'm busy!" he yells, speeding up, the bed now shaking, with you trying to pull his face back towards yours, needing him to be all over you, you wanted him to be touching you everywhere possible.

"fuck off" you yell at the person.
"mrs country clubbb" you hear the person say
"barry?" you say to rafe with a pissed off look. "look, he needed to leave, and he had to help me with some shit after he was the one who gave me to the cops" he says as you both cover yourselves as he unlocks the door for barry.
"country club, mrs country club." barry says shaking both you guys' hands. "barry, we were in the middle of something" you say pointing towards the door, sitting up and pulling rafe back into the bed. "fine i'll be in with. your family's room then rafey boo" he says running out. "BARRY" rafe yells running after him.
"we'll shit." you say slipping on your shorts, and one of rafes hoodies, running after them, slowly, but getting there.

"really rafe? your stupid drug dealers here?" you hear sarah say, covering wheezies ears. "sarah, he's helping us get over it stop being such a bitch cause john b doesn't need you" he says picking you up, and wrapping your arms and legs around him, while he talks. "let's go finish what you started shall we babe?" he says leaving everyone and carrying you back to the room, undressing you and himself again.

"knees" he says pointing at his hard dick, gripping your hair, into a makeshift ponytail.
"what do you want me to do, rafe?" you say acting innocent. "you can figure it out" he says gripping himself, and opening your mouth with his free hand and pushing himself into your mouth, as you start bobbing your head up and down onto him.

"fuck" he says under his breath, you start humming, knowing it would vibrate onto him, looking up at him, to see him with his head against the wall, biting his lip, trying not to make any noises.

"good little slut for me arent you" he says pulling himself out of your mouth,spinning you so that you were on the wall,with him now getting on his knees, not even two seconds after he got down, he had already had you a mess, your legs shaking and your hands in his hair as he ate out your insides, moaning into you, making you moan from the vibrations.

"fuck rafe don't stop" you manage to moan out. "rafe don't stop what." he says. "please rafe don't stop eating my insides fuck" you say pushing his head deeper into you,  wrapping your legs around his head playing with his hair.

* the next morning *
"morning sunshine" rafe says kissing your forehead, and getting up to get dressed.

"shut up" you say rolling over "that's no way to speak to someone you were begging last night darling" he says smirking pulling you out of bed. "i can't walk rafe." you say trying to stand. "figures, have you seen your knees?" he says with a small laugh. "jesus rafe!" you say looking down at your bruised knees. "mine too" he says, pulling you into a kiss.

"get ready, apparently there's some stowaways on the ship. so stay near me" he says holding your hand while you walk to the top deck to sarah and the others.