i like you like this..

* in the car with rafe a week later *

"where are we going?" you say looking at rafe driving. "somewhere. It's a suprise, you'll love it." he says kissing your hand.
"can you tell me how long it'll take to get there at least?" you say opening your phone to a map. "about half an hour" rafe says turning on some music.

"okay cool.." you say looking up places that are half an hour from you guys. "nope none of that." he says grabbing your phone and putting it into his pocket.

"rafe. give me my phone back." you say leaning over the seat slightly, "while your over here.." he says adjusting himself in his seat moving his hips up closer to you. "your a needy motherfucker aren't you rafey" you say letting your hand rub against his dick through his pants, earning a groan from rafe.

"don't be a tease." he says, focusing back on the road. "your just mad cause you horny and i won't tuck you while you drive." you say smiling slightly. "there's 20 minutes till we get there. No sound." rafe says as his hand goes into your panties and pulls them down off of you.

"rafe-" you whisper as his fingers rub circles on your clit as fast as he could whilst still keeping his focus on the road still.

"i said no fucking noise y/n." he says, sliding a finger inside of you pumping it in and out fast. "rafe- right t-there" you moan as he adds another finger into you pumping them harder and faster than before.

"no." rafe says as he pulls his fingers out and licks them clean. "why'd you stop.." you moan at him grabbing his hand moving his hand around you trying to get any friction between you two.

"15 more minutes. the only thing i will end up doing is edging you y/n do you want that? if you keep moaning at me you'll have to go in there with this inside you and i'll have the remote." rafe says grabbing your vibrator out of his glovebox. "please rafe" you say leaning to him, kissing his neck "i need you." you say sucking at his skin leaving hickies. "y/n" he groans as he shifts in his seat again, his boner now significantly larger and more noticeable. "i like you like this y/n... all needy, wanting me inside you so bad, needing me inside you, wanting me ontop of you, fucking you every. way. possible." he says putting his hand on your thigh again, rubbing up and down along your skin as you shift in your seat.

"rafe." you moan again, " almost there don't mess up.." he says with a smirk "rafe please." you say moving his hand back to your warmth moving his fingers along your clit slowly, moaning his name. "y/n." he groans as his eyes roll out of pleasure and the car swerving. "eyes on the road baby" you say, your other hand massaging his bulge through his pants, earning groans from him, and your name being moaned.

"y/n no not now we're almost t-there" he groans as he moves your hand away and takes his hand back.

"where even are we rafe" you say looking around. "this is a new golf club topper, wheezie, and kelce are all waiting for us inside" he says as he pulls you ontop of him and slides the vibrator into you and pulls your panties back up.

"don't do anything stupid got it?" he says as he opens the door and puts you back on your feet outside. "got it." you say holding his hand while he grabs his golfing gear.

"let's go yeah?" he says leading you inside after quickly kissing your neck, after an hour of watching the guys golf wheezie was over it and sitting in the cart on her phone.

"hey wheezie you wanna go get some ice cream with me?" you say looking at how bored she looked "yeah let's go!" she says running over to you.

"hey rafeeee" you say smiling at him and holding his hand. "yes you can take it but be back quickly. remember what i have." he says giving you the keys to the golf cart. turning the vibrator as you walk off quickly then back of again when you start driving.

"bye boys" you say as rafe winks at you and the others wave.
"what does he mean by 'remember what i have'" wheezie says impersonating rafe. "uh nothing to worry about wheez" you say nervously as you guys pull up at an ice cream stand and get 5.

"okay time to go back" you say. "okay cool i'll put these in the freezer back here give me a second" wheezie says putting the ice creams into a freezer in the back seat of the cart.

"your phones ringing y/n" wheezie says noticing you daydreaming. "oh right" you say picking it up seeing it was rafe calling you.