"Submissive motherfucker"

* two months later back in obx*

"y/n? earth to y/n??" wheezie says waving infront of your face.

"huh what?" you say snapping into reality "rafes looking for you in his room he told me to get you like 10 minutes ago." she says as you run up to his room.

"what took you so long?" rafe says as he hugs you when you walk into his room. "i didn't hear her talking sorry" you say kissing him on the cheek.

"i'm going golfing with topper you wanna come with? you could wear that skirt i got you.." he says smirking whilst he puts on a clean shirt .
"you would really let me round topper thornton with this on?" you say as you walk out of the bathroom in the skirt and a white top.

"wrong shirt love.. this one would be better." he says throwing you one of his and kissing you.

"fine. when are we going?" you say putting on his shirt, "as soon as your done changing" he says grabbing his keys and wallet.

"let's go then" you say jumping onto his back while he's walking down the stairs. "y/n cameron." wheezie yells from the bottom of the stairs "yesss?" you say smiling while rafe pulls you around to be on his front facing him. "are you sleeping over tonight? i got a text from sarah and john b they said they're coming back.." she says giving you her phone

"oh shit." rafe says while he reads the messages with you "yeah i'll stay over, keep an eye out while we're gone! message me if you see them!!" you say as rafe runs out the door with you.

"we're not golfing." rafe says as you guys start driving away from his house. "why not" you say facing him. "cause of sarah's coming back we won't have time to do our thing anymore cause she'll hear us.." he says rubbing your clit through your panties. "rafe we have the treehouse to go to as well we have all the time in the world" you say watching the road trying not to react to him.

" i don't care." he says pulling the car over on the side of the road, next to some trees. "rafe." you say as he pulls you ontop of him and lays his seat back while he undoes his pants and pulls off his boxers.

"be a good little slut. And fix this.." rafe says, your eyes going down to his hard dick, as he puts your hand around it and moves it up and down.

"like that, yeah" he says thrusting into your hand as he undressed the bottom half of you, pulling you onto his dick, slowly sliding it into you and like img you up and down on it.

"fuck rafe" you moan as you move your hips faster up and down on him as he pushes himself into you harder.

"you like that? only i can fuck you this good. Say it." he says moving youur hips faster and faster as you start clenching around his dick, coming to your climax.

"only you rafe" you scream as you cum around his dick as he keeps fucking your ill he cums too.

"good little whore." he says as you get back into your seat, kissing him.