8656-8680 Rejection

Start from the beginning

  Chapter 8658 Escape 1

  A team that should not have appeared appeared.

  Emperor Ling looked at the post in his hand and thought he had read it wrong.

  He stared at Eunuch Li: "The great devil of the demon world has entered the spiritual world?"

  Eunuch Li was dumbfounded.

  This devil emperor is really a thief.

  Back then, in order to get Su Luo, the troops came under the city, eyeing tigers in the northeast territory.

  Later, when he got the news of Su Luo's death, he also stopped.

  But now, he actually came to the spiritual world in person, and he did so in an open and honest manner, in the form of friendly exchanges between the demon world and the spiritual world.

  The Emperor Ling was a little stunned: "The Devil Emperor came here in person? What exactly does he want to do?" The

  Emperor Ling finally recruited Patriarch Leng.

  Although he was disgusted with Leng Yunqi, Patriarch Leng was still his most capable right-hand man, and the Emperor Ling habitually consulted with Patriarch Leng when he was in trouble.

  "The Devil Emperor personally brought the team here?" Patriarch Leng groaned in his heart.

  "Isn't it? I've never seen such a big-hearted Devil Emperor." The head of the spiritual clan smiled bitterly, "Isn't he afraid that we will detain him in the spiritual world forever?"

  Look at me, I look at you... ... all looked at a loss.

  "Could it be... Knowing that Su Luo came back alive?" Emperor Ling's head twitched, "He came to beg Su Luo?"

  Patriarch Leng widened his eyes: "No way?"

  "I hope it's not true. "The Emperor Ling smiled bitterly.

  "But what if it's true?" Patriarch Leng stood up abruptly, "No, I have to go back and prepare. I must make Su Luo the daughter-in-law of the Leng family as soon as possible!"

  Patriarch Leng left in a hurry.

  Lingdi scratched his head and smiled bitterly: "How could it be because of Su Luo? However, before Su Luo had no background, so anyone could bully her, but now, Su Luo is behind Su Clan, who would dare to bully her? If the Devil Emperor really came for Su Luo, then it would be lively."

  Emperor Ling analyzed the interests in his heart, weighing the pros and cons that this matter would bring to him.

  in the dungeon.

  Dark and damp.

  Princess Weiwei was curled up in a dark corner, her head resting on her knees, so no one could see her gloomy face.

  Princess Weiwei knew very well that this time she had made such a big ups and downs, and the royal father was extremely disappointed with her, and it was difficult and difficult to regain his trust.

  No, it's not just difficult...

  Princess Weiwei remembered the gaze that Emperor Ling looked at her.

  In the case of Concubine Chu, the imperial father's execution method was so severe that Concubine Chu, who was once prosperous for a while, was killed immediately. Since then, no one in the palace dared to mention her.

  At that time, Princess Weiwei was also there, so she knew very well what the Emperor Ling did.

  The way the father looked at her before was the same as when he looked at Concubine Chu.

  No...

  Thinking of this, Princess Weiwei's eyes narrowed dangerously.

  She can't die!

  In this life, she can no longer think about Nangong Liuyun, but, Su Luo! I have no hatred for you!

  I still have a master, I am not nothing!

  To get out, you must get out of the dungeon.

  Thinking of this, Princess Weiwei touched the jade bracelet she was wearing on her right hand.

  In the bracelet is the life-saving treasure left by the master to her.

  Just then, there was the sound of slow footsteps.

  Princess Weiwei's heart froze, she raised her head and looked in front of her.

  The person who came... turned out to be Princess Cheng!

  The first prince is King Cheng, so Princess Cheng is naturally the first wife of the first prince.

  Princess Cheng looked arrogant, looked at Princess Weiwei with a smile, and said to the guard who brought her in: "This is a handwritten order from the father, I am here to see the third princess, open the door quickly."

  (End of this chapter)