Gone

A howl pierced the air of New Orleans, not like a normal wolf either, it was a werewolf, but it was also full of pain, sadness, grief.

Hayley's eyes flashed yellow, as did Lizzie's, Klaus's, and Keelin's.

"What is that?" Hayley asked.

Lizzie's eyes started to fade back to their normal blue,"It's Hope."

Everyone then took off, thanks to Lizzie's powers and pack connection with Hope, they could find exactly where she was.

There were a few Crescent Wolves there as well, when they saw them they split like the red sea leading them to Hope who kneeled on the ground breathing heavily.

"He's gone," Hope said, between breaths.

Lizzie kneeled down next to Hope, going to touch her should but the Alpha Tribrid scrambled back from the Renegade.

"Don't touch me," She said,"I-It's not safe."

"Her humanity," Lizzie realized,"What happened to Stiles, Hope?"

Hope put her hand on her heart, finally looking up at her family showing tear stained cheeks, her eyes filled with pain,"Nature took him back. H-He's still alive, I can feel it."

"Back where?" Klaus asked.

Lizzie looked back at Klaus,"Back to his world."

Change Of View

Theo Raekan stood alone in the Dread Doctors old base, then he heard two sets of footsteps.

"They call him Alpha de tous," Theo said,"French for Alpha of all."

Scott McCall stepped into the light along with Liam Dunbar,"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Supposedly every thousand years werewolves start losing their power, so there's a reset. All the Alphas that died pass all their power onto one Alpha."

"So, he's just an Alpha?" Liam asked.

"A True Alpha," Theo corrected, making Scott's eyes go wide.

"True Alpha?" He repeated, making sure he heard correctly.

Theo nodded,"The Dread Doctors were using another Alpha to prolong their lives, but his power had limits. Alpha de Tous supposedly has none. They've been doing it for decades. Actually, probably longer."

"How old are these guys?" Liam asked.

"Who knows," Theo said,"But wherever they go. He goes."

"So how do we find him?"

"Keeping him contained requires a pretty unique set of conditions," Theo told them,"There's got to be a power source. It has to be underground--"

"And on a telluric current," Scott said, holding up the map drawn with telluric currents.

Change Of View

Hope sat down on hers and Stiles's bed, breathing in deeply and holding it. Holding his scent in before it started to fade.

"He's coming back," Hope told herself over and over again,"He's coming back, he's coming back."

She pressed a hand to her heart, feeling the bond, it wasn't gone like Hayley's was when Jackson Kenner died. It was still there, just dormant.

She hated it, a hollow feeling in her chest like her heart was missing, but not gone. Definitely not gone.

"Hi," Lizzie said, walking into her room,"Are you okay?"

"He's not dead," Hope said confidently, turning toward her,"He's not dead, he's just...lost."

"I-I thought that...he put a block on your humanity switch?" Lizzie asked, seeing the battle in her eyes.