Uncles

Stiles twisted the socket wrench tighter, the music from his ear buds blaring in his ears, not noticing someone walking up to the car he was under.

"Hey!" A British accented voice said,"You the mechanic?"

Stiles ignored him, while reaching for the tool box for a smaller socket.

"Hey!" He yelled,"Dirty human under the car!"

Stiles pulled out an ear bud, looking over he saw a pair of italian leather boots.

Stiles pushed himself out from under the car, but not standing up he looked up at Kol Mikaelson.

"Can I help you?" Stiles said, wiping the grease from his fingers.

"You the mechanic?" He repeated.

"I work for him," Stiles replied.

"My car broke down, and I need a mechanic to fix it, not some kid that doesn't look like he was born in a sewer," Kol said rudely.

"Oh, forgive me your majesty," Stiles said, standing up to reveal that he was taller than Kol by at least three inches and the tanktop Stiles wore showed his muscles,"But you do know we have the right to refuse service to anyone, right?"

Kol looked into Stiles eyes deeply, his pupils dilating,"Find a real mechanic and fix my car."

Stiles scoffed,"So you're a vampire, huh?"

Kol's eyes widened in shock,"So, you know what I am?" He said, trying to remain in control of the situation,"Then you should know that I'm nothing to be trifled with."

"Blah, blah, blah," Stiles said, crossing his arms,"I don't care who or what you are."

"You dare talk to an Original that way?" Kol snarled.

"You're not the first powerful vampire I've encountered," Stiles said, smirking,"And only one of us was left standing. Wanna take a guess on who that is?"

Kol's lip curled into a snarl, veins started to show under his eyes, and Stiles resisted the urge to bare his fangs. Over his time in New Orleans Stiles encountered a vampire that was almost nine hundred years old and he beat her pretty easily, so he wondered what his chances were against an Original.

"Is there a problem here?" J.C. asked, coming out of his office.

"No problem," Stiles says through gritted teeth,"This guy just needs a tow."

Change Of View

Hope walked into the Mikaelson compound nervously, looking around at the place she used to live in with her mother.

"Hope?" A surprised voice said.

Hope looked up at the second level and smiled,"Hi, Marcel."

A smile broke out on the Upgraded Original's face and he jumped down from the second level, landing on his feet and he hugged Hope. Marcel was more like an older brother to her than an Uncle, before Malivore and Landon happened he was always the one she would call for advice if Freya wasn't available.