Alpha Challenge

Stiles laid on the bed, Hope cuddled into his side as he flipped through the several channels of the TV that descended from a compartment in the ceiling.

He paused when at a channel.

"Impractical Jokers," Hope said, smiling at the four guys on the TV,"You can always count on them to be on TV."

"I love these guys," Stiles said, already laughing at it.

"When my Mom and I moved around a lot when I was a kid, I always watched them in those old motel rooms," Hope informed him,"Kept me laughing when times were tough."

"I know what you mean," Stiles said,"My favorite episode is when Murr married Sal's--"

"Sister," Hope finished for him.

(A/N) If you don't know what it is, here you go.

"So...what do you want to do today?" Stiles asked her,"We could have sex, or go swimming, or have sex, or go for a walk around town, and there's also the option of having sex availble."

Hope giggled,"Three days we've been here and our life has consisted of having sex, sleeping, and eating food."

"Yeah, and I'm open to different options, but I'm also letting you know sex is still an option," Stiles said.

"Come on," Hope said, taking his hands and pulling him up,"Let's go for a swim."

"Alright, clothes or no clothes?" Stiles asked curiously.

Hope shot a small glare his way,"What do you think?" She said, stepping out onto the terrace and jumping off of it and landing softly on the sand, stripping all of her clothes off, leaving her bare as she stepped into the warm waters. And Stiles soon followed.

Time Skip

After what happened on the beach, Hope and Stiles decided that they would go explore the island and they walked into a bar. And it was a crazy one.

All of them were yelling in spanish as Stiles and some other guy faced off in a challenge of who can take the most shots.

Pretending to be drunk wasn't as fun as actually being drunk, but there was money being bet on this so it was worth the terrible taste.

His opponent smiled at him drunkenly, saying something in spanish as a slur.

"I think he said that it would be better if you just gave up now," Hope translated for Stiles,"But he's really drunk so it's hard to tell."

Stiles only responded by taking his next shot, turning the glass upside down and placing it on the table where there were eight others.

"I'm getting kind of bored," Hope said,"Can you hurry this up?"

Stiles sighed,"Fine," And he just grabbed the bottle of tequila and just drained what was left of it, and when everyone started yelling in outrage, they grabbed their couple thousand pesos and left the bar.

"That was fun, huh?" Stiles said, shoving the money into the pockets of his shorts.

"I wanna do something more exciting," Hope said,"Maybe something dangerous."

"Babe, you do realize that you're immortal, right?" Stiles said,"There's not a lot of dangerous things that you can do."

Hope's brows furrowed,"Did you just call me babe?"