Drawing

The Mikaelsons surround the TV, watching the news.

"Infestations of bats, sudden deaths, and darkness sweeping over the country has the American people shaken," The New Anchor said,"Authorities are unsure what is causing this disturbance but investigations are still underway."

Freya muted the tv,"She's testing her powers. Seeing if she has limits."

Stiles scoffed,"Doesn't look like she has any."

"That we know of," Hope said,"Is there anything we can do? We have all four tablets now, that's something, maybe we can reverse the process."

Freya shook her head,"Their energy is depleted. They don't have endless power, they need time for them to be used again."

"I think I saw a tablet charger upstairs," Stiles said, attempting a joke.

Only a few looked amused.

"How long do they need?" Hayley asked.

"Between a decade and a century," Freya answered truthfully,"Keep in mind, making a god takes a lot of power, and the tablets have been around for a long time."

"So...do we just hide here while innocent people are being slaughtered?" Marcel asked.

"There's nothing we can do with the tablets," Freya reminded them,"Between all of us, we still have a lot of strengths."

"Okay, but what can our bloody strengths do against that?" Kol asked, pointing to the screen where millions, possibly billions, of bats were swarming through a town.

"That's...terrifying," Stiles stated.

"There's no way we can beat her," Klaus said.

Hope's eyes went wide, never before had she seen her Father look so hopeless.

"We'll fight," Hope said commandingly,"Together."

Klaus looked at his daughter with empty eyes,"We will lose, Hope."

Stiles took Hope's hand,"To quote Captain America 'We'll do that together too'."

"Whoever this Captain America is has never faced a god before," Elijah stated.

Stiles looked at them incredulously,"Are you kidding me? You've never seen it? The Marvel cinematic universe has over thirty movies and about seven of them have Captain America in them. And he's actually faced a guy who called himself the mad titan Thanos. You know what? That's it. Since the news only has depressing stuff on it. We're just gonna have a Marvel marathon."

Time Skip

Not a lot of people stuck around for the marathon, but they still played it anyway.

Stiles himself was in his and Hope's room, and he looked through a couple of her old drawings and watercolors.

Stiles snickered when he saw one, something that looked like a log with four legs.

"She made that one when she was five," Hayley said, looking from the doorway, a pleasant smile on her face,"It was her first time seeing me in my wolf form."

Stiles nodded,"So I'm guessing it was brown?"

Hayley nodded.

"What color is Klaus's wolf?" Stiles asked curiously.

Hayley shrugged,"He's only turned twice in his life, I'm pretty sure Elijah knows since he was there both times. But other than that...we can only guess."

"So, other than the gene, wolf attributes aren't hereditary?"

"There was a myth that your wolf form reflected your true self. Hope's was white so—"