Neon: Heya!

y/n: ...they're a little different.

Weiss: I can see that.

Flynt: Hey!

Weiss turned to look at Flynt.

Flynt: You're Weiss Schnee, right? The heiress.

Weiss nodded her head at Flynt.

Weiss: I am. 

Flynt: I take it you're pretty good with dust then.

Weiss: I do my best.

Flynt: Yeah, my dad was good too. Owned a little dust shop of his own... 

Flynt then gave Weiss an angry glare. 

Flynt: 'till your father's company ran him outta business. 

Weiss looked down ashamed.

Weiss: Oh. I'm sorry to hear that.

Flynt rolled his eyes at Weiss.

Flynt: *Sarcastically* Sure you are.

You felt bad for Weiss so you decided to stand up for her.

y/n: Hey man! Look-

You were cut off by Neon.

Neon: *Mockingly* Hey man! Look-

Neon pointed at you with a mischievous smile on her face.

Neon: That's what you sound like.

You shrugged off Neon because you knew she was trying to get a rise out of you as you turned back to Flynt.

y/n: Hey man. I know her company has-

Neon: Hey, you know what? You look pretty handsome. Maybe we could-

You turned to Neon and cut her off.

y/n: Not happening. 

You turned back to Flynt.

y/n: Look, Weiss wants to make a difference for people and for her company. So cut her some slack.

Neon: Excuse me!

You turned back to Neon with a straight face. Neon had her hands on her hips leaning forward at you angrily.

Neon: I'm just trying to have a conversation with you here!

y/n: Yeah? Well, I'm taken.

Neon scoffed at you.

Neon: Aww. You're no fun.

The randomizer then came on and selected the four biomes for the match. The biomes selected were geyser fields and a ruined city on your side of the battlegrounds while the biomes on Flynt and Neon's side was volcanic wastes and badlands. The countdown then began. 

Professor Port: *Over Intercom* Three...

You and Weiss nodded at each other and readied your weapons at Flynt and Neon.

Professor Port: *Over Intercom* Two...

Flynt and Neon looked at you both readily Neon readied herself to dash at you and Flynt seemed to ready his trumpet at Neon and not at you and Weiss. You and Weiss were confused but you both shrugged it off and maintained your focus. 

Professor Port: *Over Intercom* One! Begin!

Flynt then began aggressively blowing into his trumpet at you and Weiss. A large gale of wind came out of it as he played it, but the loud sound of his trumpet badly hurt your ears due to your sensitive hearing making it feel unbearable. Weiss used a glyph to keep herself stable while you tried to keep stable footing while you covered your ears from the sound. Neon leaped into the gale and used it to propel her way towards you as she left a trail of rainbow behind her. She then pummeled you with her nunchaku and knocked you into the ruined city area.