[21]

Forgot to say this last chapter so I'll say it now. Happy 20 chapters 🥳. Idk how much longer this book will be but I'm enjoying every chapter I write more than the last!
———————————————————————

Y/N'S POV

      After tripping over myself while walking through the door, I began to walk towards Ara's room. I paused once I was outside the door. My hand was up to knock but it just kind of hovered there.

      The thoughts of her reaction came back to my head. I didn't want her to react badly, so I didn't want to knock. But, I'd already gotten there and struggled to be let in, so there was no turning back at that point.

      My hand finally made contact with the door making a louder-than-expected sound. Once, twice, thrice. Finally after I'd waited for what seemed like 12 years, Ara opened her door.

      "Ara!" I practically shouted her name. I wasn't quite sure why. I took a quick glance at her, taking into account the tear stains on her face and her slightly red eyes. She wiped her face before talking to me.

     "Y/N why are you here?" She asked me. I couldn't tell if this reaction was good or bad. She didn't seem upset but didn't seem happy to see me either.

      "I just... I realized that I can't just accept us not being friends. We've been friends forever and we're really ready to let it go over a boy?" I kinda chuckled as I spoke. She stared at me for a minute before laughing a little bit as well.

      "I'm so glad. You don't know how much I cried. I thought our friendship was really over." Ara squeezed me in a bone crushing hug and I began to cry tears of joy and relief.

      "Tell me about it. You know I hugged SUNOO. That's how upset I was." Ara laughed and released me from the hug.

      "That's surprising. Also I'm sure we can work something out about you know, the reason we fought. I can spend time with you and Jungwon. Maybe I have been with him a lot." Ara kinda looked at the ground while she was saying this and I felt bad again.

      "I don't want you to feel like you can't hang out with him because of me. Maybe just hang out with me more so it evens out." I sniffled and dried my tears which did nothing as they were still coming from my eyes. Only then did I realize that we were still in the middle of the hallway.

      "Girls, I'm so happy that you've made up and stuff but Jake is actually here so I'm gonna need you to either go in Ara's room or leave." Sunghoon called to us up the stairs. I laughed a little bit.

      "I didn't know your brother was friends with Jake Detention." I told Ara.

     "Jake Detention?"

     "I've seen him there. I think twice now. Also I heard he's there like every day along with that Jay kid."

      "Ohh yeah. That makes sense I guess." We went into Ara's room and talked for some time more. Eventually, I had to go home. Ara and I hugged one last time and I went down to the door.

      "See you Y/N." Sunghoon waved at me a little, barely looking up from the Tv.

      "Y/N? From detention?" Jake asked. He also didn't even glance at me.

     "Yup that would be me. Bye Sunghoon." I left the Parks house and went back to my own. While I was on my way there I made a wonderful plan. I'd yell Sunoo's name really loudly when I got home, which would hopefully make him nervous he'd given me bad advice. I had to stifle a giggle when I walked inside.

SUNOO'S POV

      "KIM SUNOOOOOO!!" Y/N was shouting from downstairs. I practically flew from my bad and down the stairs to see what she needed. She sounded angry.

      "Ah, yes? Something wrong?" I asked her. She laughed a little and then smiled brightly. Cute, I thought.

      "Not at all. Thank you Sunoo. Ara and I made up thanks to your suggestion. Thank you." She told me. I was so relieved to know she wasn't mad and that I had helped.

      "My pleasure! I'm actually great at giving friendship advice." I began to brag a little bit just because I wanted to and I could.

      "Well then, guess I'm coming to you every time I have friend drama." Y/N had said it in a joking manner but it made me happy. I didn't want her to have friend drama but I did want her to need my help.

      "Anyways, thanks again Sunoo, really." She told me before skipping up the stairs. The more I interacted with her, the bigger my crush got which was somewhat of a problem. I went back to my room with a huge smile on my face.

———————————————————————
I love how Jay and jake aren't rlly part of the story but they just make short cameos. Also did anyone remember Ni-Ki? Cuz I sure didn't. Like he's supposed to b Sunoo's best friend and he was in like one chapter... lol.

Anyways...

Listening to 10D music with your eyes closed and both earbuds in hits so different. Like I can't-