[6]

+1 (625) 394 8745
-Hey, detention girl right?
Uhm who's this?-

      I stared at my phone waiting for an answer but didn't receive one. So, naturally, I did what anybody would do. I started spamming the person with names of people I'd seen recently.

                                                                       Jake?-
                                                                       Sunoo? I thought I had your  number saved tho-

-Lol no. Guess again

   Uhhh I dunno just tell me. And if ur trying to kidnap me trust me, you don't want me!-

-I'm not trying to kidnap you! It's Heeseung

      My heart skipped a beat when I read his name. Heeseung?! How in the freaking freak did Lee Heeseung get my number!?

                    Oh! How did you get my number?-

-I asked that boy who was with you

                                                         Ohhh Sunoo?-

-Yeah the kinda short one with the bouncy hair

                                                   Lol ya that's him-

-k well I gotta go. Bye

         Did you want to tell me something orrr?-

-oh no I just wanted to have ur number in case I ever needed it

                                                     Oh alright. Bye!-
      I was practically going insane. I was smiling like crazy and even giggling a little bit. Sure he didn't really say anything except that Sunoo was short but still. It was progress from me never talking to him at all.

"Yah what's your problem dude I can hear you laughing like a psycho from my room!" Jungwon burst through the door and started yelling at me.

"Don't call me dude. And I'm only laughing cuz I just accidentally saw a picture of your hysterical face." I told him and stuck my tongue out at him. Jungwon let out a loud gasp and placed his hand over his heart.

(It was so difficult to find this photo please just ignore his name 😭🤚)

"Uhm excuse me but anybody who gets to see my face is privileged and blessed" Jungwon rolled his eyes at me and exclaimed dramatically. He flipped his imaginary hair and walked out of my room. I laughed at him one last time and then turned my lamp off and went to bed.

The next day at school was like any other. Sunoo annoyed me everywhere I went. Ara was constantly around Jungwon. I got most of the answers wrong in my classes. The worst part? I hadn't gotten any more texts from Heeseung. You know how sometimes to make something load faster you stop looking at and thinking about it? That's what I had been doing. I figured the longer I pretended I didn't care the faster a text would come. But then it was lunch time and STILL nothing had happened. I sighed while picking up my things and headed to the cafeteria.

"Oh my god Ara I have something so cool to tell you!" I exclaimed excitedly while put my lunch tray down on the table.

"Okay so do I but you go first!" Ara said just as excitedly.

"So basically last night I got a text from a random number. I tried to guess who it was a few times but I got it wrong every time. That's not the point though. Guess who it was!"

"Uh I'm not sure. Tell me." Ara shrugged.

"Lee Heeseung!" I whisper shouted. I didn't want him to hear but I was so excited.

"Oh my god! No way!" Ara began to shake my shoulders as we both squealed

"Okay okay now tell me your thing." I reminded her after we had both settled down.

"Okay so I know you've had your suspicion for a long time and we figured I should tell you this alone. So basically... Jungwon and I are dating please don't murder us we have a long life ahead of us and you'd go to jail if you murdered us!" Ara kinda sped up the last part so I barely heard it. Plus, I'd stopped listening after she said she was dating Jungwon.

"I KNEW IT! AHAHA!" I laughed at Ara and stood up but she quickly forced me to sit back down.

"Shhhhh calm down you psycho!" Ara glared at me.

"Sorry. But like out of anyone in this school why would you choose Jungwon. My twin. The most awful person ever."

"Don't say that! He's not that bad! Plus he makes me happy and when he's around me I feel like he's somebody who is going to be with me forever and-"

"If you don't stop taking right now I will actually throw up. On you. And if you ever talk about dates you went on with him, or-" I stopped to pretend to gag "or if you ever tell me he kissed you, I'll throw both of you out the window. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am." Ara saluted me and we both continued eating our lunches.

———————————————————————
Andddd I finally updated the story. I've been sick and completely forgot that I had this story started 😬
Anyways I have no idea how this story got to number 25 or something in #parkjongseong but I am not complaining. Thankss
Also like I said it was so hard to find that picture of Jungwon and I could only find it with his name sooo yeah