[29]

SUNOO'S POV

      Today was the day. The day I was finally going to ask Y/N the question. Okay maybe not THE question since I wasn't proposing or anything. I was going to ask Y/N to be my girlfriend.

      If I'm being honest I was scared out of my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about what would happen if she rejected me. I was somehow convinced that that was what would happen. I'd pour my heart and soul into a confession and then she'd simply say no. I had to do this though.

      So, I invited Y/N to come to the park with me. I figured it was a nice enough spot for me to confess. The flowers were blooming on the trees and it looked gorgeous.

A/N: (I have no clue what season it is in this story or when the flowers bloom so just pretend okay?)

      I wanted this to be the best confession ever. I wanted Y/N to be thrilled when I asked her to be my girlfriend. I wanted her to say yes and then I'd kiss her and... yeah you get the idea.

      After preparing for quite some time I decided on an outfit and fixed my hair. I did several model poses in the mirror before nodding my head contently and walking out of my room.

       I was about to exit the house when I heard Jungwon's voice from the top of the stairs

      "Where you going, Sunoo?" He raised one of his eyebrows at me and I sighed.

      "The park." I replied casually.

      "Ooooh you finally going to do the plan?" Jungwon asked. He was wiggling his eyebrows now. I was completely regretting my entire life. We had discussed this plan so many times. We never expected it to actually happen.

      "Yes Jungwon. I'm gonna do the plan. Finally. I'm so nervous I'm going to throw up." I joked around and smiled. Jungwon smiled back.

      "Best of luck dude. I know she'll say yes. Also don't throw up, that outfit looks nice." Jungwon laughed a little bit at his own words and I rolled my eyes jokingly.

      "Alright, I really gotta go now. Bye Jungwon!" I called as I walked out the door. I walked all the way to the park. All I had to do now was wait for Y/N to arrive.

Y/N'S POV

      I was getting ready to meet Sunoo at the park. I was pretty nervous since I wasn't sure why he had invited me to go. I also wasn't sure how to dress so I decided on something casual.

 I also wasn't sure how to dress so I decided on something casual