[11]

Wow I actually decided to stick with updating everyday this week. Pat on the back for my braindead self for not forgetting again. Lol.
———————————————————————
3RD PERSON POV

The next morning when Y/N woke up, Heeseung was gone. She wasn't the least bit surprised but was definitely disappointed. She sighed and grabbed her phone. She had no notifications which also didn't surprise her.

Y/N had not intent on being sad again until she remembered Sunoo's harsh words towards her. "You're my problem." Those were the ones that stuck with her the most. They told her that even if she tried to be nice to Sunoo-which she really hadn't been-he wouldn't care. He's still despise her. Y/N was still wearing her jeans and T-shirt from earlier. She looked down at herself and sighed. She wandered over to her closet and pulled out the comfiest thing she could find. It looked something like this:

      Y/N looked a bit like a potato and the very oversized sweatshirt basically swallowed her whole

Y/N looked a bit like a potato and the very oversized sweatshirt basically swallowed her whole. She didn't care though. She was still thoroughly upset with Sunoo.

SUNOO'S POV

I could hear Y/N shuffling around in her room as I walked passed her door. It made me stop in my tracks. I considered knocking on her door, apologizing even though she had hurt me first. But that wasn't her fault, she didn't know she was hurting me. Hesitantly, I raised my fist and knocked on the door four times.

"Y/N, are you awake?" I called out to her in the softest tone possible. I heard her coming closer to the door. This was like déja vû. Except this time it was me talking to her through her door.

"....yes." Her answer was flat and short. She sounded just as I had earlier while trying not to cry. I could even hear a clear hesitation before she answered me.

"Can I...come in? Please?" I asked her while somewhat leaning on the door, as if my weight would somehow open the door although I assumed it was locked.

"Sure, I guess so." Y/N opened the door and I almost broke down. The sight of her eyes still filled with tears, all red and puffy made me so sad. I walked into her room and she sat on her bed.

"So what do you want to tell me now, that you wish I was dead? That you'd rather live on the streets then in the same home as me?" The tears that had been lingering in her eyes overflowed and one of them ran gently down her slightly red cheeks.

"Of course not, Y/N. You know... that you're not actually my problem... right?" I sat down next to her as her tears continued to flow. I had to fight the strong urge to wipe them for her and hug her as tight as possible.

"I don't know... do I?" She looked at me with both anger and sadness in her eyes. It almost scared me. But the anger disappeared after a second and left only sadness.

"W-what did I do wrong?! I don't want to be a problem! I don't want you to hate me. I j-just wish it was easier to get along with you!" She started sobbing loudly and her body shook. Her head dropped into her hands. I didn't hesitate or get worried about what she would say, I just grabbed her and hugged her tightly.

"Shh, don't cry Y/N. I don't hate you. I never have. You're not a problem. You make me happy everyday and even though you hate it, I find teasing you fun. I never actually mean what I say." I rubbed her back while she cried on my shoulder.

Y/N'S POV

To say I was humiliated was an understatement. I was completely embarrassed, humiliated, and defeated. I didn't try to resist Sunoo's hug. It felt nice to be held again, even though if Heeseung heard about this he'd probably flip out. Hearing Sunoo tell me I wasn't a problem and he didn't hate me made me feel somewhat better. That didn't take away from the fact that I was crying on the shoulder of someone who somewhat bullied me everyday.

"Please don't cry. If you cry so sadly, it'll make me cry too." Sunoo rested his chin on my head and I felt something wet land on my head. That didn't take long. He sniffled before continuing to talk to me.

"I'll stop teasing you if that's what you want. I don't want to make you cry again. Listening to you cry as you walked away from my room... it hurt so badly." He said through his sobs. It felt nice that although he was upset too, he still wanted to comfort me. I eventually managed to stop my tears and lifted my head. He grabbed my shoulders and looked straight into my eyes.

"Aigoo, look at your eyes. They're so puffy and red.." Sunoo lightly ran his fingers over the bags underneath my eyes. He wiped the remainder of my tears with his thumbs, just as Heeseung had the night before. Then he gave me a warm smile and wiped his own tears. He sniffled one last time.

"You should go back to sleep. You look so tired this morning." Sunoo patted my head and stood up. Now that I'd gotten out of my hysterical state, his actions were making me feel strange. Not bad necessarily. In fact, it felt nice. Almost like little butterflies decided to have a dance party in my stomach.

"Please don't." The words slipped out of my mouth before I realized what I was asking of him. He turned around and raised an eyebrow at me

"Hm?" He walked back over to my bed where I was still sitting.

"Could you just... stay in my room? Just until I fall asleep. Then you can leave." I felt so weird asking this of him. I mean, I had a boyfriend for one thing. For another thing, Sunoo was probably somewhat upset with me still. Nevertheless, he sat down in a chair in the corner of my room.

"Alright I'll stay. Go ahead, lie down, go to sleep." He smiled at me again and I lied down. I pulled my covers up and closed my eyes. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

———————————————————————
Sooo here's this chapter. I hope you like it cuz it took my like 25 minutes to write. I'm
Not the smartest writer on this app, that's for sure. Please look forward to tomorrows chapter! I already have ideas that I (hopefully) won't forget!

Todays question:

What's ur current favorite song? I need more for my playlist! It can be K-Pop or not!

My current favorites are:

Wave by Ateez (played on a loop for like an hour lol)
All I Wanna Do by Jay Park (bad guy, good song, what can I say?)
Always by Enhypen (Kings Yk?)
That That by Psy Prod. & Ft. Suga (Yoongi in this video omfg... marry me)