[28]

"Wait what? Like really? Like seriously?" I asked. I was slightly panicked combined with confused and overjoyed. It was an intense combination.

      "Yes Sunoo. I love you." Y/N smiled at me warmly. I immediately smiled back as wide as possible.

      "I wish you knew how long I've been waiting to hear that. I love you too Y/N." I hugged her even though the position was kind of awkward since I was sitting in bed and she was in a chair. Still, it was nice.

      "Get a room." A voice called to us form the doorway. I released my grip on Y/N in order to glance over there. There stood the one and only Yang Jungwon.

      "Just kidding. I will say though, that I am the best matchmaker here." He walked in a bowed like he was some sort of prince. I raised an eyebrow and Y/N rolled her eyes.

      "Yeah right Jungwon. You didn't do anything besides exist. I kissed him." She scoffed at him which made me giggle a little bit.

      "Sure you kissed him but I was there to help him with his weird feelings. I helped him more than you can even imagine." Jungwon put one of his hands on his hip and rolled his eyes while he explained.

      "So what? I made a move." And so the twins went on like that for around 15 minutes. Eventually, I couldn't take their bickering and I butt in.

      "Okay okay geez. You both are great matchmakers, happy? As much as you I'd love to listen to you bicker all day, I actually wouldn't." I had to place my hand over Y/N's mouth so that she wouldn't keep talking.

       The rest of our time in the hospital went basically the same way. I stopped the twins from ripping each other apart when they interacted, Y/N and I were doing great, and Jungwon continuously brought Ara over.

Y/N'S POV

      When I was finally able to go home, I was super excited. Being at the hospital was awful. It was always too bright there and the food was awful too.

      Heeseung hadn't talked to me since he left the hospital. I understood why. As much as he might've understood my feeling for Sunoo, I'm sure it was still awkward for him. In fact, Sunoo was the one who gave him my phone number in the first place.

      Speaking of Sunoo, him and I had been doing good as well. We were around each other almost 24/7. We didn't have a label yet and I was secretly hoping that would change soon.

       I was lying in my bed one day doing absolutely nothing when I got a phone call. I quickly read the contact and picked it up.

      "Heeeello?" I asked in a high pitched voice. I could hear Sunoo laughing a bit from the other side of the call.

      "Hi Y/N. I was wondering if you could meet me at the park at 2:30 tomorrow? I have... something to uh, tell you." I could almost hear  Sunoo nervously scratching the back of his neck.

      "Sure...is something wrong?" I asked. I was concerned since his call wasn't expected and was somewhat strange.

     "No everything's fine! Don't worry just... be there." Then he hung up the call. It was really strange but I didn't question it.

———————————————————————
This is kind of a filler chapter/I didn't have the brain cells to write more than 500 words at 1:50 am.
The next chapter will probably be the last because either it's too late for me to think or I'm running out of ideas. My last good idea is for the end although I rlly wanted this to be 30 chapters :/.
Anywayssss follow my twitter @potaTOEsoupp if you want #shamelessplug