[4]

Sunoo hadn't said a word to me since this mornings awkward greeting exchange. I was actually very satisfied. Maybe I'd psyched him out by ignoring his existence. Either way, as long as he was leaving me alone, maybe this wouldn't be completely awful. Well, that is, if he leaves me alone and he stops laughing so loudly with Jungwon so that I could sleep properly.

———————————————————————

After helping the Kim's move in all throughout Saturday, I had spent Sunday watching tv and eating chips in my sweatpants. Sundays were always enjoyable for me because that was the day my parents never asked for my help with anything or forced me to do anything. Unfortunately, all good things come to an end. Today was Monday and so I had to pull myself out of bed and get dressed for school.

[Btw let me know if you don't give a crap about what you're wearing each day :')]

       After I'd put on my favorite dress and done my makeup, I grabbed my backpack and walked out the door without breakfast

After I'd put on my favorite dress and done my makeup, I grabbed my backpack and walked out the door without breakfast. School didn't start for a while but I wanted to avoid having to walk with Jungwon and Sunoo at all costs.

"Y/N, wait up!" I heard a familiar voice shouting after me. I turned around and waited for Ara to catch up to me. Once she had she rested her hands on her knees while breathing heavily.

"Girl, are you dying?!" I asked as I stood there watching her.

"Nope I'm good. You walk so fast." Ara told me as she stood up and tried to control her breathing.

"Sorry, I was trying to avoid Sunoo and Jungwon. Didn't want to walk with them, you know?" I shrugged as I explained this to her.

"I guess. But, Y/N don't you think that now that he lives with you, you should at least give him a chance to be your friend. I mean it's not like he's going to harass you in your own home." Ara tried reasoning with me but it wasn't working. I kept walking and spoke while staring straight ahead.

"I mean sure, he'll act nice in front of our parents but I bet the second we're left alone he'll start being a little jerk again. He's just that type of person, Ara."

"I guess so. Whatever you say Y/N." We continued to walk to school without saying a word. I mean, it wasn't like I wanted to avoid Sunoo, I just kind of had too. Then I started to wonder if Ara maybe wanted me to get along with Sunoo so that Jungwon would be around us more. If I avoided Sunoo, I wouldn't be around Jungwon as much and if my theory was correct, Ara would miss her boyfriendddd.

"Miss Y/N!" A sudden shout came from my teacher. It was around 11:25 in the morning and I was in English class.

"Eh?" I asked as I lifted my head off of my palm.

"I asked what's the answer to question 7!" My teacher again shouted which startled me.

"Sorry... uhm it's...uhhh..." I could feel my cheeks heating up as I struggled to flip through the pages of my book. I could hear the quiet snickering coming from Sunoo's seat.

"Yah, Kim Sunoo, shut your mouth before I come back there and personally kill you!" I turned around in my seat and snapped without thinking. Sunoo immediately stopped laughing and narrowed his eyebrows at me.

"MISS Y/N! DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL! NOW TELL ME, WHATS THE ANSWER?!" My teacher scolded me while still asking for the answer to the question.

"My apologies, I didn't mean to shout at him. The answer is 1937 I believe." I tried to stay calm but in my head I was plotting the murder of Kim Sunoo.

"Wrong, the answer is Yellow. Moving on...."

After school once most people had left I was sitting in the incredibly hot detention room. The only people left in the school were some staff members, the kids who had clubs, and of course, the kids with detention. The second I had walked into the room the teacher had taken my phone and tossed it into a clear pouch at the front of the room. I could see the screen lighting up and hear it vibrating, which bothered me so much.

"Yah, this is so ridiculous. I didn't even do anything wrong. It was that Kim Sunoo, he-"

"Y/N, hush." I was cut off by the detention monitor who didn't care to hear my reason.

"But I-"

"No." She continued to flip through a book that seemed to be from 1387. I couldn't wait to leave the room. The only other people in there were two boys that were basically known for getting in trouble. There names were Sim Jake and Park Jay. They basically had reserved seats in detention.

"Listen, Y/N was it? Anyways, nobody WANTS to be here. We're here for a reason and weather it's a good one or not there's nothing we can do about it." Jake told me as he leaned closer to my desk. I tilted my chair towards him and whispered.

"Yeah but if the monitor, Mrs. Whatsherface would just hear me out she would understand completely!" I angrily explained. Jake sighed audibly.

"You said you were here because of Kim Sunoo, right? I've heard of him. The teachers favor him too. She won't care if it has to do with him." I rolled my eyes and put my chair back how it belonged. I felt like I was in prison.

While exiting the detention room, Jake waved to me and gave me a smile. I smiled and waved back but the second he was gone my smile dropped.

What's up with him? I thought. Why's he so nice? I shrugged it off and decided to quickly go to the bathroom before I headed home.

"Umph!" While I was on my way to the bathroom I bumped into somebody and then tripped. As if I wasn't already embarrassed, I almost lost it when I saw who it was that I had bumped into.

———————————————————————
I AM SO SORRY I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE THE NOISE YOU MAKE WHEN U BUMP INTO SOMEBODY 😭🤚
For me it's kind of like a "Ermphlsh". I DONT KNOW.
Also uh ya lmk if you want me to stop including outfits cuz idk if you guys think that it's getting annoying or something 🤷🏼‍♀️