I gave her a reassuring smile before I nodded.

"Yes Bey I'm fine, I'm just really grateful to have you in my corner."

Bey smiled at me before she gently pulled me in for a tender kiss on the lips.

"And I'll be here in your corner til the day I take my last breath." She said with so much confidence.

I softly bit my lip trying to keep my smile from forming any bigger than it already was.

I loved this sweet side of Bey, it may not fit her in no one else's eye but it was perfect to me.
.......................
Roberts pov
Same day
Houston, Texas

I reached over on the night stand at the hotel I was staying at for my phone, which was ringing and disturbing the nap I was trying to take.

"Hello, do you have any idea of how tired I am from being on a plane all day?" I all but hollered.

Unknown: "Look you asked me to do a job for you and I'm just trying to help without getting caught. Do you know what Queen Bey will do if she finds out I'm even helping you?"

I sighed as I sat up on the bed waiting for the person on the other end to finish fussing.

They were right. They were sticking their neck out for me by helping me.

The least I could do was help keep them safe if anything was to be brought to light.

"Your right I apologize, continue. Did you find out where that bitch is that took her?" I stated now fully standing up to check the windows.

Better safe than sorry.

"No I didn't find out anything about her whereabouts. She has a tight lid on things here and no one seems to know anything. Her immediate friends and family aren't even around."

Fuck! I exclaimed as I backed away from the windows.

Word must have gotten out that I was looking for her, now she wants to run for the hills.

"Is that all you called me for" I asked now feeling like this trip was for nothing.

"Hang on a second." The voice exclaimed.

"I did hear that Nicki was in a coma, I went to different hospitals tryin to find her and one hospital had similar case sounding close to hers. But as a non member of her family I couldn't get any information. That and Queen Bey probably paid to have it even more private than it already is."

I nodded my head as the person continued to tell me everything they knew.

"Okay keep in touch if you find anything else, I'll leave your money at the phone booth on the counter by the restaurant we meet at." I stated before hanging up.

I laid back thinking over everything as I placed my phone back in its previous spot.

After all this time I never knew she was hurt like that.

I'm putting all this money in to get her back, not even thinking if she could even still be alive or not.

Did I really want to go through all this trouble for her?

I laid back back down attempting to take another nap, but Onika was very heavy on my mind now.

"A coma" I said out loud to myself.

"100k just to find out she's in a coma and not even here, I bet that bitch set it up so I couldn't even pull her records even if I tried." I stated to myself.

Maybe I could just fuck a nurse for the records, maybe.
..............................
Beys pov
4:30 p.m
The beach