I softly gripped her chin pulling her lips into mine for a soft, passionate kiss.

"It's okay, but you do owe Solange a apology." I said eyeing her.

She nodded her head as she gently grabbed my legs to lay in her lap.

She hollered for Solo as she began to rub my feet.

Never have I ever thought I would see the day Bey would be giving me a foot massage.

Solo walked back in the living room slowly eyeing my legs.

"Oh no Nic did I hurt you" she all but screaming rushing over towards me.

I giggled as she tried pull my legs so she could examine me.

"Solo I'm fine I promise, don't turn into another Bey" I laughed playfully pushing her back.

God knows I don't need another one of her.

"Then what's wrong" she asked almost at a hush.

I felt so bad for her.

I cleared my throat as I picked up the remote not taking my eye off Bey.

She knew what she was told to do.

"Solo my bad for the way I just did you, I wasn't trying to be mean I was just being cautious that's all."

Solo played with her hands as Bey looked at her.

"Here man you know it's all love" bey said going into her pocket pulling out two twenty dollar bills.

Solange face lit up as she took the money.

"Thank you bumble bee and you know I forgive you, I probably would have done the same thing just to make sure nic was okay" she said hugging me.

I smiled up at her as she turned to leave us.

I looked over at Bey since we were now the only two in the room.

"Bey bey" I called out as she continued messaging my feet and legs.

"Yes baby"

My heart did a little flutter at the nickname for a quick second.

"Can we go down to the beach for a few minutes."

Bey looked up at me with the 'do you really want that answer' look she gives before she says no.

"Bey you'll be with me and we can even bring security" I rush out before she said those two letter words.

Bey sighed as she picked up her phone.

"We can go out there for thirty minutes, that's it that's all nothing past that. Do you understand?"

My eyes lit up as I smiled at her nodding my head quickly.

"I'm serious nicki, the moment I say let's go, we're leaving." She stated sternly.

"Okay, okay. I understand."

"Great! We're on the same page" she said looking back at her phone.

I absentmindedly stared at the tv as my mind began to roam on everything over the past few days.

If it wasn't because of that coma, there's no telling where me and be would be with each other right now.

I would have never even known Bey to have this soft side before, especially towards me since she used to treat me like garbage left on the side of a highway.

"You okay Nika?" She asked looking at me with concern.

I guess I was sitting here to quietly for her.