scaramouche

'its been a week since i've seen him... why are the doors in his house all locked.... and why is everything so dark??'

...was what i thought as i walked towards the entrance of his big-ass house, and was stopped when, "oi! you cant go in here!" i thought, 'bruh..... my boyfriend is in there?'. "but—" "no but's ma'am, please leave." the woman guarding said to me, harshly. I could not take her talk.... so I knocked her out. i punched her in the face, and her nose started bleeding. 'sorry....' I thought as I walked into the surprisingly very dark house. "scaramouche?" I called out, as I very slowly closed the door. I could hear shuffling, and I tried again, "scara?~" I heard a little mumbling as I fumbled across the walls to search for the lantern. I turned it on and what I saw....

"scara what happened to you?!" I said as I held back a laugh. "mmm.." the very cat-like scaramouche replied back. "why do you have cat ears..." —with a pause— "and a tail??????" I asked as I walked up to him, slowly. very slowly. "it was that... bloody albedo person...." i reached out to him and said "oh... oops I guess." he took his hand away from mine, and his under the blanket he was under. "h—how did you even come here?" a very surprisingly soft voice came from him. "I knocked out the guard person..." I heard slight laughing when scaramouche replied, "haha... that's my y/n." he finally came out of his blanket and I saw a scaramouche with soft ears and a very fluffy tail.

he reached out to me, making me fall onto the floor beside him. he sat beside me, looking like he wanted pets. "do.... you want to be petted?" I asked him. he turned away and said "no..." I started petting him and laughed, "you're a sassy cat huh?" ... "y/n!" his face turned a neon red. as I kept petting him, he slowly put his head onto my lap, and fell asleep. "scara?" when there was no response I said again, "scara?~~" when there was still no response, I took his face off my lap and picked him up. he was surprisingly very light. "mmmm...." he mumbled when I tried putting him on his bed. 'I wonder.... why did he keep this from me for so long?'

in the end, i laid down beside him, his hands around my face. him smooshing me was uncomfortable but it felt nice after a whole week. "y/n...." he whispered while he was asleep. "no... dont leave..!" he whispered again, this time a little louder. i opened my mouth to speak, but decided against it. ... "y/n... i love you..." ... this was what made me turn into a tomato.

~

HELLO AFTER MORE THAN A MONTH

i had a writers block... and because my offline school restarted i couldnt write anything :D

this chapter was inspired by someone but i forgot who so...

ALSO TY FOR 1K READS IM SO HAPPY ABDJDIKSJSUSJSJ!!!!!!*!*!(("&","*"*&"&":$*$*$