venti

the wind blowing in your hair, making it float in many directions, his laugh when you shout "look! im flying!", the tunes he sang with you, it all felt so real. but when you woke up, why wasnʼt he here? his laughter as he stroked your hair, his tunes as he stroked his lyre oh so gently. you wished with all your might to be with him again, even if it was for a few seconds. you stood up from your bed, with tears streaming down your face. why couldnʼt he be real? why couldnʼt i feel his hand in mine, his hands in my hair. you would do anything to feel him again. you spent the rest of your sunday huddled up in your blankets, reading stories written about him, each different story you read made you sob his name, venti.

at night, you fell asleep wondering if you could dream about him again. instead, what you saw felt like you were with him. you were on a bed, one that was so much softer than what you had at home. you could feel someoneʼs hands wrapped around your waist, reminiscent to the hands that held you the night before. you turned around just to be in awe. it was venti. the one you wanted to hold you so much. his face chubby and soft like in the game you liked so much. his hair wasnʼt braided, making it look curly. he was wearing pyjamas like yours to which you immediately thought "omg... a matching set?!"  his eyes were closed, but as he felt you turn around and hug him tighter, he spoke, voice still groggy but still somehow uplifting, "good morning love~" 

you hummed, not expecting him to speak. he opened his eyes and planted a kiss on your face. you smiled and buried your head into his chest. "youʼre still sleepy?" he asked, to which you nodded. "alright then~ do you want me to stay here?" you nodded again. he laughed and started stroking your hair. you almost started sobbing but you didn't, as that would have worried him. after what felt like an eternity, venti finally stood up. seeing as you were asleep, and it was getting late, he picked you up [like a bride because 😉] and took you to the balcony. the sun was shining so bright that you had no choice but to open your eyes.

"venti...... let me sleep...." he set you down, held you in his arms and said...

"no."

~

ok there may or may not be a part 2 for this

alright bye now

415 words