razor

he was misunderstood by the people in mondstadt, you were the most loved by he people in mondstadt. when he was alone, he missed you stroking his hair and he would do anything to keep you with him and maybe even make you meet his lupical.

one day, you came to wolvendom to meet razor and he immediately noticed your smell, but he could smell another person, they smelled familiar but he couldnt catch on to who it was. when you came closer, he could remember your soft [hair color] hair, your bright[dark?] [eye color] colored eyes. but that unfamiliar man, [ur genshin crush other than razor lol] he looked... ok. "razor!" you shouted to him. "y/n..." he whimpered back. "[genshin crush], meet razor!" your smile made him smile, but he didnt show it due to caution. "hi razor." the man waved at razor. "hi..." razor managed to say and darted away into a nearby bush leaving you and [genshin crush] confused.

"well..... y/n i think i should go now... i have to meet with someone.." said [genshin crush]. "alright. bye!" you waved as he walked away. "now..... to search for razor." in an attempt, you kept shouting razor, to get him to come out. but to no avail, you sat on a fallen tree log, pretending to sob. you knew this would get razor to come out. and it did. soon, you saw razor walking towards you, head down. "there you are!" you said as you spotted him. "y/n.... who came with you... to forest?" you could see a slight sadness in his eyes as he spoke. "that was [genshin crush] one of my friends, i thought i would bring him here to meet you but...." you stopped speaking, stood up and walked towards razor.

"oh.... i am sorry.... y/n..." he put his head down again. you patted his back and hugged him, to which razor turned red. "its alright, i know you're shy." you were now stroking razors hair, his rough hands hugging your waist. he knew only a few emotions, this one was new to him, but he would like this one the most.

~

i did not know how to write this

yay for me ig

alright bye!