ei

pov: you and ei but in demon slayer.

"daki... what a surprise." ei deadpanned as daki walked into her house. "what? am i not allowed to see my senior?" ei scoffed, "of course you're welcome to." daki rolled her eyes and walked towards the now seated ei. "lord muzan has asked me to give you a mission." the purple haired demon widened her eyes in surprise. "and what mission would that be?" daki pulled a scroll out of her kimono. 'a scroll huh?ʼ ei thought. "here. read it and go immediately." ei was suspicious, "hm, alright. thank you, daki." daki bowed as she left. "now lets see..." ei opened the scroll and it read; 

hello, upper moon number 2. i have a mission for you. kill the light hashira (its you). they are currently present in kyoto komore teahouse. leave immediately. 

"light hashira.. huh. iʼve never heard of them." ei said as she stood up. "time to leave, i guess." she took light steps towards the garden outside her hideout. then, she jumped. ei was now high in the sky, facing the north as she headed to kyoto. a few minutes later, ei descended into a deserted place near the komore teahouse. she walked for a few minutes and gasped. the teahouse was much much bigger than she expected. and it was BRIGHT. considering how dark it had gotten while ei was in the air, it was way brighter than she expected. 

as she walked in, she could see many different kind of people. but she only concentrated on finding the light hashira, whoʼs name she doesn't even know. ei walked around the teahouse, sitting down when she spotted a big crowd to not seem suspicious. she walked and walked, but stopped when it came to a particular gambling den. she walked in and saw a person with a terrified expression on one side, and a tall long haired person (????) on the other. "please spare me!" the terrified person cried out as ei walked into the room, giving her a shock. "yamaguchi-san... you already sacrificed your hand for this bet, which i won. itʼs only fair you give me your hand, is it not?" 

ei felt a chill run down her spine. 'is this person... the light hashira?ʼ she thought to herself. "oh? and who might you be?" the mysterious person turned to her. "i-i was just passing by and this match seemed interesting... so i came to watch..." she said, trying not to be suspicious. the person walked towards ei and put their hand on eiʼs shoulder. "why donʼt you join us then?" she looked into the personʼs eyes and said, "i donʼt know how to play.." they held eiʼs hand. "why donʼt i teach you then? donʼt you agree, yamaguchi-san..?" although ei was definitely older than this mysterious person, she still blushed.

"oh! by the way, im y/n." 'y/n' said as they brought you to the gambling table. "so.." they explained all the rules and ei and y/n even played one round. "i won?" ei was shocked to win against the person who taught her. "well played, ei-san." ei smiled back and was brought back to how bright the whole place was. she looked at y/n and saw how they were shining. 'wait a second. could y/n be the light hashira?!ʼ she stared at y/n and immediately understood. she unsheathed her blade and put it on y/n's neck. "oh? ei, what are you doing?" y/n sneered. "y-you're a hashira! r-right?!" y/n grabbed ei's blade and pushed it away from their face. "oh~ thats what you're here for? you're a demon, correct?" 'how did they know...' ei said nothing. "i-i..." as ei slashed y/n's neck, she could feel nothing but sadness growing within her.

in the next moment, she opened her eyes. she was lying on someones lap. their face extruding happiness. 'was i dreaming?' she thought endlessly. in fact, she was dreaming. on finishing her objective she woke up, reminded of her position and that she was lying on the lap of the person she had just killed. her beloved, y/n. she hoped this moment, this tranquility, would last for eternity.

this was supposed to be a 1k reads special but because u guys are cool, i published this chapter 2day

ok see u whenever :3

約束する. genshin oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें