zhongli

the harsh wind against my face as i climbed up mount aocang, tired as i was, i could not wait any longer. zhongli, my lover, went on a trip to mount aocang for some peace and quiet, away from the sea breeze of liyue harbor. the silence at work contrasting highly with the loud noises of workers shouting at people, inviting them to shop at their store, so that they could earn some little money to feed their families or fall into the endless hole known as gambling. climbing up the final steps, i reached the small table with 3 cups. it was where me and first zhongli met.

i sighed as i saw the tall and slender figure of zhongli... talking to a horse-thing and a short man??? "zhongli!" i called out. after, he looked at me, surprised and pleased. "y/n." he said as he walked towards me, as calm and composed as ever. quickly, he engulfed me into his arms and asked, "what are you doing here?" he stroked my hair and i replied sheepishly, "i missed you..." it was when i looked into his eyes that i saw they were glowing. his eyes always glowed but this... was different. i also noticed his hair was glowing. "honey... your hair.." he looked at it and laughed, "yeah, i know."

he then called out to the short man named 'xiao' and the horse-thing named mooncarver. "mooncarver, xiao, meet my one and only." xiao teleported to me, leaving a black smoke at his previous spot, leaving me startled. "it's nice to meet you, y/n. mor- i mean zhongli has told us so much about you." he then dissappeared again. "what a pain..." mooncarver said as he ran towards me. "its a pleasure to meet you, miss y/n," he turned to zhongli and said "im afraid i have to go somewhere now. see you later." zhongli squinted his eyes but mooncarver was no where in sight.

"who were they?" i asked, skeptical. "my friends." huh???? "a kid who can teleport, and a horse? lili... are you keeping something from me?" i wonder what. "to tell you the truth, i am." he looked at me, while my heart was racing to find the truth. "tell me... please." i looked back into his eyes. they were filled with gold, which made them look like a shining desert. "you'll know soon enough my love." his hands were entwined with yours now.

a few months passed by but i could not stop thinking about that one sentence; you'll know soon enough my love. when was soon enough? when will i get to know this secret of his? was what i was thinking as i walked towards the rex lapis shrine in liyue harbor. i could see that short figure near the near-to-be abandoned shrine. "uh.... xiao? is that you?" he looked at me and said "yes y/n, what are you doing here?" i swear he was going to dissappear again. "i have to offer my blessings to rex lapis as... uh... im going to be asking zhongli for his hand in marriage."

his eyes widened in surprise. "i wish good luck to you." he almost dissappeared until i said "xiao! wait!" he stayed back and looked at me, "what?" he uttered. "what are you?" he closed his eyes and said, "a yaksha." OMG.. "what?! really?" i smiled. "yeah and i need to go now... goodbye." before i could say bye, he dissappeared. "so... that means..."

after i gave blessings to rex lapis, i went home and waited for zhongli to come back. an hour or so later, i could hear the door open. "y/n? are you home?" zhongli questioned. "yeah i am!" i answered, while getting out of my bed. when i saw him, he was holding a bouquet of pink roses and tulips. "aww what's the bouquet for?" i asked. he kissed my forehead and got down on his knee. "y/n... to be honest," he pulled out a ring, "i want to be with you for the rest of your life." its like he heard my prayer. "i..." tears started welling up in my eyes. "i... of course i will!", i cried.

a week after our wedding, zhongli came up to me and said "y/n... i have to tell you something." at this point, i forgot what he was telling me so i reponded with, "what?" he held out his hand i took it. he led me to our backyard and began by saying, "please dont get scared." i nodded and moved into our patio. a few seconds, nothing happened. then, what i saw was marvelous. a gap opened up in the sky, revealing a meteor. i almost screamed but i was reassured not to when zhongli looked at me.

the only person i knew who could make meteors appear in the sky, was rex lapis. so what did zhongli mean by this? after the meteor supposedly hit the ground (it didnt) zhongli walked towards me and hugged me while saying, "im rex lapis, my love." i widened my eyes in surprise and hugged him back. "so... a god is dating his biggest devotee?" he nodded and we spent the rest of the evening there.

"ill always be with you, day and night."

help i didnt know what to write 😨😨🤣

ok bye? itto next maybe? heh