scaramouche

だいすき。daisuki. i love you.

they were words scaramouche was sure to never utter. until they arrived in that domain. he thought no one was foolish enough to enter the place where the fatui made delusions. the place that was covered with fog and traps which were really hard to get through. turns out, scaramouche fell for them after seeing the courage they had... after seeing their friend die due to one of the concequences of the delusions.

you heard laughing coming from one of the rooms in the domain you were tasked to go to by sangonomiya kokomi.
the rooms were filled with dark purple fog, which made it really hard to see. your breathing was really heavy and deep.

as you moved forward the laughing was  getting louder. when you entered the room where the laughter was coming from, you saw the short but scary sixth harbinger, scaramouche. "traveller... hahaha.. you know you're not supposed to be here, right?" his eyes were now fixated on you with that ever so despicable glint in his eyes.

"why did you kill tep-" "he accepted the delusion from one of my subordinates, it wasnt my fault." he said. "listen, y/n. i like your courage and everything but you need to leave. now." he said as he came up to you. him suddenly walking up to you made you get on your guard, and slowly making your sword appear in your right hand. scaramouche glanced down and back up, staring into your eyes. "theres no need for that. the air here contains poison, you'll faint soon enough."

"what...?" you say as your eyes slowly start drooping down. "its taking affect now. i told you to leave." you couldnt make sense of what he was saying. "can you hear me? ...hear me?... y/n?" his voice was slowly going away. you then lost consciousness and fell forward into scaramouches arms. he felt disgust at your touch but also an unfamiliar warmth.

a few hours later, you woke up under unfamilar ceilings, they looked like checker boards. while trying to make sense of where you were you could feel a warm hand on your cool body. who was it? you couldnt tell. the person sighed and you could immediately tell who it was. scaramouche.

after your vision cleared up, you tried getting up. though it took a little effort, you got up and scaramouche looked at you and said "you're awake." to which you replied "where am i?" scaramouche rolled his eyes and said "you're not even thankful i saved you?" you rolled your eyes back at him and saw that your clothes were changed into some flowery jinbei. (japanese nightwear)

you suddenly panicked and asked "who the heck changed me?!" scaramouche glared at me while saying "one of my female subordinates changed you. i dont have the courage to even... touch you. thats just.. gross." you sighed and fell back onto the soft purple futon you were on and askes again, "where are we, scaramouche?"

he turned around and said "my house."
you scrunched your face and looked at him. "can i leave?" you said with a blank face. he laughed and said no.

you dont know why but he seemed more.. lets say... not mean around you. you felt like he was really different around you. though it had been more than a year since you saw him trying to kill you, yet you feel an aura of a person that doesnt want to kill you. why? you didnt know.

a week later scaramouche finally let you leave his house. when you walked outside, you saw scaramouche with a sad face almost as if he wanted you to stay longer. his house was a really tradional one, one that you always dreamed of having as a little kid.. only because you lived with a lot of other kids in a really small house.

you walked through the garden his house had. you saw a really beautiful pond with bamboo shoots and long bamboo sticks. it was like you were in a forest.

several months later, while roaming the streets of inazuma city, you caught eye of scaramouche scolding his subordinates. you wanted to go to him but you were scared of him.. as he was shouting. you went to a tree and waited for him to stop shouting and when he was alone, you walked up to him. one thing you didnt know was that scaramouche already knew you were there.

"scaramouche, hello." you said as you walked up to him. the weather was surprisingly really warm considering it was winter. the sun shone on scaramouches eyes, making him have a nice white glint in his dark purple eyes. "ah y/n, we meet again." he said as he saw your figure approaching him. 

you didnt know what to say to him, since... well... its been a few months since you met him. you managed to say "so how are you?" he replied with "im fine." he then looked away and you spoke "um.. thank you for.. uh.. healing me back then." you knew what you said was awkward, but you didnt thank him while you were leaving so it was the right thing to do.

he then asked if you wanted to walk through inazuma city with him. you agreed and walked through the city with him. when you looked up, the sky was purple with hints of blue and white  here and there. it was a full moon night. inazumans say that something good happens these nights, but you didnt expect what scaramouche was about to say.

he took you to a place with a lot of purple naku weeds. there was almost no one here. scaramouche suddenly began, "the reason i brought you here was..." he took a big awkward pause and continued "to be honest, its because i wanted to tell you that when you entered that domain, something in me felt warm. i dont know what it was, but after thinking for a long long while, i realised its my love for you. i didnt think i would ever have said this to you, considering im, well, fatui. but... y/n... i love you."

~

AHRJFKFKGNDDKKSB FINALLY FINISHED !!! hope u enjoyed reading it (´°̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥`) i really really love scara so i had to put him first (๑´ސު`๑)

ok bye now!