diluc

"diluc! i have a question for you." i said as i walked up to diluc in angels share. he turned around, still making some dandelion wine, said "whats wrong?" his face went became clearly puzzled.

"do you... prefer wine or grape juice?" he scrunched up his eyebrows as i leaned against the bar counter. "grape juice... of course." i looked at him with my golden eyes scrunched. i picked up my long hair and sat down on the bar chair, as to not hurt it while sitting down.

"why?" ...no answer. "diluc why do you not like wine?" he was staring at me as if in a staring contest. "i dont know... well it tastes like medicine and its bitter... the aftertaste is worse." i nodded my head and put my arms on the table and fell asleep.

next thing i knew, i was lying down in dawn winery, on the couch with diluc sitting right opposite to me. i could mutter up the courage to ask him what the time is but i was half asleep, what do you expect me to do. so, i turned around and as i was about to go to sleep, i could feel a blanket being put on top of me... and something warm on my forehead.

it was a kiss. from diluc. my mind was freaking out but i just.. fell asleep.

~

authors note: heres something short becausr i have no ideas ok then bye mwah😝😐