Chapter 51: Hello Brother

Tory's Pov
We finished our dinner and we just sat there and enjoyed the view.
"So do you think your moms going to let your brother move back in?" I asked
Josh shook his head.
"I don't know honestly, she's his mom you know? And no mom can abandon their kids just like that. I just hope she realizes what his intentions really are."
"If you won't want to rekindle that relationship than you don't have too babe. It's all up to you."
"Yeah i know."
"This was fun though. I needed this quality time with you." He said
I smiled.
"What time is it?" I asked
"10:20 am."
"I'm pretty sure everyone is going to be doing things sooooo that means we have time to you know." I winked at him and he gave me the oh really smirk.
"Back to the house then?"
I smirked.
"Yup."
We took an Uber back home. When we got there we went straight to our room and I couldn't help myself anymore. I slammed josh against the wall and we started to make out.
I broke the kiss and looked at him.
"Did you hear that?" I asked.
"Hear what?"
"Shh listen." We stayed quiet and then we heard a loud moan.
"Ohhh Fuck!" It sounded like hannah.
I looked at josh and he just laughed.
"Looks like they had the same idea we did." He said
I playfully pushed him and we decided to just chill downstairs in the living room.
I didn't want these people hear me scream joshs name. Lord knows I'm a screamer.
Vinnie and hannah came downstairs and we just looked at them.
Josh started to smile and I couldn't help but laugh.
They sat down and vinnie asked
"What?"
"Ohhh Fuck." I mocked
Hannah's face turned red and she just dug her head into Vinnies chest.
"Alright alright I get it." Said vin
"Might want to be a little more quiet next time." Teased josh.
"Yeah yeah yeah keep talking Not like Tory doesn't yell Fuck josh harder." He mocked
I punched him in his arm and he laughed.
"What's the plan for today?" Asked josh.
"Well we were just going to hang out at the beach, we might have to cut the trip short. My mom needs me home to take care of my siblings while she's out of town for business." Said vin
"We've only been here for like 2 days what the hell?" I said
"Yeah i know but i have to It's not my choice."
I was kind of disappointed that we had to cut the trip short. I really wanted to experience the Bahamas, but I guess some things just aren't meant to be.
Next day Josh's pov
Today was our last day here, me and Tory packed our bags and took an Uber to the airport. Everyone had a later flight except for us, Tory couldn't find any flights that would leave later.
We boarded the plan and headed back home.
When we landed in phoenix we went to our house.
"Babe I'm gonna shower and then we can head to your moms house." Said Tory. I nodded and she headed upstairs.
On our way back home I had gotten a text from my mom saying she wanted us to come over. I figured why not, it's been a while since I last saw her. After Tory finished getting ready we drove to my moms.
When we got there I felt sick to my stomach. Somehow deep down I knew that this would all be about my brother.
I rang the door bell and my mom answered. She had on an apron like if she had been cooking.
"Hey guys come in." She gave us a hug and we sat down in the living room.
I looked at Tory and mouthed.
"Somethings fishy."
She nodded in agreement.
"So mom whats up?" I asked
She was finishing up in the kitchen, she was all scatter brained.
"Well since you're back in town, I thought it would be a perfect time for you and your brother an." I stood up and cut her off.
"No mom Fuck no. Come on Tory let's go."
"I knew this was going to be about Anthony I shouldn't have come." I grabbed Tory's hand and before we could walk out I heard
"Where are you going brother, the fun has just begun."
I turned around and it was him.

This couldn't get any worse