Chapter 4: The window

I looked back out the window and Josh's room light was already off.
What kind of loser sleeps this early? It was barley 10.
I went downstairs to get a drink and my dad was sitting in the living room watching football.
"Everything okay?" He asked as I opened the fridge.
"Don't act like you care if I am or not. I know this is all bullshit. I'm only here because I have to be."
He paused the tv and he just looked at me.
"You don't like me I get that. Im trying my best Tory, please respect that."
I rolled my eyes and just went back up to my room. I laid down just looking up at the ceiling. I had an idea. It was kinda stupid but who gives a fuck. I climbed out of my window and slowly made my way down. I went over to Josh's house and I climbed the roof. Ever since I was little I would climb on top of literally anything, I'm basically a pro now.
I sat on the roof and I knocked on his room window.
After a while he opened it.
"Hey loser." I said
"What the hell? What are you doing here?"
"I was bored and well this seemed fun."
I shrugged my shoulders.
"Tory you should go home it's getting late."
"You're such a party pooper. Don't be like that josh."
"Tory this is crazy."
"And? What's your point."
"Are you gonna let me in or what I'm sweating balls out here." I said
"Fine come on."
I stepped into his room and it was pretty interesting to say the least.
"Wow nice room. Those socks on the floor look pretty stiff though." He just laughed
"You're disgusting."
"Me? I'm not the one who has a jizz sock in the middle of my room."
"But you probably have a vibrator."
"True, it's a pink one I think it's like 7 inches."
"Wow nice."
"I know, probably bigger than yours."
I plopped down on Josh's bed and he just sat down at his desk.
"I have a question." He asked
"What? Please don't say are you a virgin or do you have a boyfriend, cause the answers are simple yes and no." I said
"Haha no, but if you want I can make that first answer a no." He smirked
"Eww no thanks I'll pass. My vibrator makes me very happy we're 4lifers."
"Haha wow. I'm hurt."
"But on a serious note I was going to ask why you treat you're dad the way you do."
"Simple answer; he left my mom for that bitch he has now and well he left me. Who would leave their kid? He's never talked to me until the day my mom died and now he wants to act all nice? I don't think so."
"Ahh I see."
"My dads not in my life so I kinda see you're dad as like my male father figure you know?"
"That's kinda weird that's basically saying I'm your step sister and you know how bad those porns are." I said
He just smiled.
"I'm just saying maybe you should go easy on him. He has a lot on his plate right now."
What does he know? He doesn't know everything my dad has done to me and my family.
"Yeah well it's whatever."
"I'm going to head out. I'll see you tomorrow."
As I climbed out the window I stopped halfway and I said
"I'll take that offer another day though."
He smiled "just say when."
I flipped him off and he just laughed.