Chapter 2: Moving on

Next day
My alarm went off at 6:20 am ugh I just wanted to sleep and never wake up. I turned off my alarm and sat on the edge of the bed. I looked around the room and it looked so empty, mainly because I had to get rid of all my stuff because I was leaving.
I walked over to the window and I looked outside. The sun was barley coming up and the view was so amazing. I finished packing up some of my clothes and I got ready. I haven't seen my dad since I was 12 years old and the reason he left was because he cheated on my mom with some lady who was half his age. I didn't want to live with him but I had no choice. No one would take me in and I wasn't financially stable to live on my own yet.
I took my things to the living room and i just sat on the couch and waited. I waited for about 3 hours before my dad finally came.
He walked in and I just stared at him. He looked so awkward.
"Hey Tory.."
"Sup." I said
It was quiet for a while and then he grabbed my bags.
"I'll go load these up."
"Yeah you go do that." I said plainly.
After a while it was time to go. I closed the door and I just looked back at my house. All those memories gone just like that.
"Don't worry mom... I'll come back some day." I said
"Tory let's go." Said my dad.
I looked at the house one more time and i got into the truck. My dads fiancé was in the front seat on her phone. She didn't even acknowledge me.
"Tory you remember Trina right?" Asked my dad
"Yeah how could I forget she's the one you cheated on mom with and she's also the one who was like 20 when you were like 40." I said sarcastically
"Okay then..." my dad didn't say a word after that and the whole ride to Arizona was hell. I just had my AirPods in the whole time and I didn't speak to any of them.
After a drive that seemed to take fucking years we finally made it to his house. We pulled into the garage and I said
"Wow nice house. You seem to be doing fine I mean it's not like me and mom were living day to day in a shit hole." I said sarcastically.

"Tory just go in so I can show you your room

"Tory just go in so I can show you your room." He said
We went upstairs and my room was at the far end of the hallway.
"I already have everything set up. After school tomorrow we can go shopping if you want so you can pick out some stuff." He said
"Sounds fun." I rolled my eyes and he just walked out.
"Well Tory I guess this is how you'll be living from now on. Sad." I said to myself.
I unpacked my things and I decided to just sit outside on the roof. I climbed out of my window and I just sat there.
"Hey Mr. Johnson I was going to ask you if you needed help tomorrow at the shop." I heard someone say. I looked down and there was some boy talking with my dad.
"Sorry son my daughters here and i have to take her to get some things."
"Oh that's cool where is she?" He asked
"I'm up here. Hi how are ya I'm Tory." I yelled
He looked confused.
"Tory get down from there." Said my dad
"So like who are you?" I asked the boy while I totally ignored my dad.
"I'm josh. I live across the street."
"Ahh i see. So you're basically that ass kissing neighbor." I said
"Tory stop being so rude!" Yelled my dad.
"Haha no I just help your dad out at the shop." Said josh.
"Well I'm gonna go back inside I'll see you tomorrow at school neighbor." I got up and went back inside.
Man these people are weird..