Chapter 5: Buddys Hard

Next morning
I woke up around 6:30 which was pretty early for me considering I always wake up late as hell, but today was a special day. It was picture day at school and I know it sounds lame but I actually like picture day. It's the only day of the year where I can actually show off and look like a damn queen.
I picked out a black romper, a ripped jean jacket, and my white checkered vans. I decided to curl my hair and when I looked in the mirror I looked amazing.

 I decided to curl my hair and when I looked in the mirror I looked amazing

"Oooo bitch go off." I said to myself
I grabbed my backpack and I headed out. I was putting my backpack in the back seat of the car when I heard someone whistle at me.
I turned around and it was josh.
"You know that's kinda creepy that you whistled at me. It gives me very much creepy old man vibes."
He just laughed
"You look good."
"I know I do. I have to dress to impress." I said
"I see that."
"I'll see you in class." He got into his car and drove off.
I drove to school and on the way there I was jamming out to old throwback Disney and Nick songs. Yes I know it's childish but you guys will never understand how different Hannah Montana and big time rush hit now.
I got to school and I could feel the stares, but i didn't care. These people didn't know me so why should I care what they think?
I got to first period and I sat down.
"You know I'm kinda glad I chose not to wear my grey  sweats today." Said josh.
I looked over at him and I said "why?"
"Well for one you look hot and you're kinda making my buddy hard."
My eyes widened.
"That's a little too much info. I didn't need to know that."
He just laughed.
"I'm kidding, but I was thinking. You should come over tonight. We could just chill if you want."
"Chill as in fuck?" I asked
"No no no, well if you want to we can."
"I'll think about it. I'm actually kind curious to see if you're packing or not. I've heard some things." I teased.
"Hmmm okay. We'll see after class." He said
What did he mean?
"Yeah okay." I said sarcastically.
First period was over and I went to put my books in my locker. All of a sudden josh pinned me against the lockers. He got close and he grabbed my hand and put it on his "buddy" as he called it.
"Hope you know what you're in for." He whispered into my ear. Holy mother of pearl my fucking ovaries were going to bust.
He moved back and he just smirked.
"Still kinda softish huh." I said
He bit his lip and just smiled.
"We'll see tonight." He winked at me and walked away.
"Well shit now I gotta go get waxed." I said to myself.
I decided to leave school early to go get a wax because I wasn't about to be all hairy for a dick appointment. After my wax appointment I went home and showered. I didn't want to smell all funky cause who wants to smell ass when they're trying to get it on?
It was already about 7 in the afternoon and I just waited in my room for a text from josh.
Josh 🍆- you coming over or not?
Me: yes give me a second.
I put on some sweats and a hoodie you know typical sneaky link clothing. I walked over to his house and climbed through his window. I could have went through the front door and knocked but I wanted to spice things up.
I knocked on his window and he opened it.
"Hey shrimp." I said
He let me in and he just laughed.
"Soooooo What do you wanna do?" I asked
"Let's just watch some Netflix or something. I'm kinda tired." He said
My facial expression changed so fast.
"What do you mean? You're telling me I waxed this kitty kitty meow meow just for me and you to watch Netflix? Do you know what I had to go through during that wax? I had my asshole waxed too and let me tell you it was not a fun time."
He just smiled.
"Just shut up."
"No you Sh..." his lips touched mine and we began to make out. I pushed him on the bed and we continued to make out. I slid down his sweats and I could feel his little "buddy" through my sweats.
"Wait." He said
I stopped.
"What?"
"I'm a virgin...." He confessed.
"Wait what? Really?!" He nodded.
"Yeah..."
I got off of him and I just sat there.
"I'm sorry, I didn't want to tell you because I thought you would think I wasn't cool." He said
"It's okay. I don't think anything less of you. I'm a virgin too and I don't think Im ready just yet." I said
He smiled.
"Come here." He extended his arms and we just cuddled.
This was kinda good....