Chapter 17:goodbye

Torys pov
"I don't like the way that girl looked at you. I swear if you end up cheating on me with her I'll cut your balls off." I said
Josh just looked at me and rolled his eyes. He let go of my hand and he just walked off.
"Dude what's your problem?" I asked
He turned around and said
"You don't trust me. You think I'm going to fuck the first girl who says hi to me. I'll see you later Tory." He walked away and I just stood there.
The day went by so slow I wanted to poke my eye out.
I met up with josh in the parking lot and we didn't speak the whole way home.
When we got to the house I went straight up to the room.
Josh was downstairs in the living room watching tv, and the for the rest of the day I just laid down in bed on my phone. After a while he came in and just grabbed a blanket.
"Where are you going?" I Asked
"I'm going to sleep downstairs. Good night."
I grabbed his arm and I made him sit down on the bed.
I grabbed his face and said
"I trust you. Dude don't ever think I don't."
He just grabbed my face and kissed me.
"I know you do."
"Then why bust my balls about it." I said
"It's fun." I grabbed a pillow and hit him with it. He just laughed
"Come on let's go to bed, my head is killing me."
Next day
I woke up before josh and I just kinda laid there staring at the ceiling. It was too early to get ready and I didn't feel like waking him up.
Ding
I looked over and joshs phone was on. I reached over and grabbed it. It was a text from an unknown number.
"What the hell?" I said to myself.
I unlocked his phone and the message read
Hey when you get to school today meet me by the gym. 🥱
You have to be kidding me. I thought to myself.
I got up and I just got ready. As i was stepping out of the bathroom josh was barely getting out of bed.
He walked by me and he just said
"Hey."
I ignored him and continued doing what I was doing.
I grabbed my backpack and josh just looked at me crazy.
"Where are you going?"
"I'm going to take an Uber to school. Bye."
"Wait why?"
"Ask the person who texted you this morning." I shut the door and headed out.
School
I waited in the gym because I wanted to see who had texted josh this morning. I was sitting in the bleachers trying not to get noticed. I waited there for about an hour and he finally came in. He sat on the other side of the gym and started looking at his phone.
After a few minutes a girl came in and sat with him. She hugged him and they started talking.
She had pastel looking hair, she didn't look like his type at all, but I didn't even know what his type was. They sat there and talked for a while I just looked at them. I wanted to cry so bad but I couldn't.
I stood up and left. I couldn't take it. I went to my locker and threw my books in there. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and when I turned around of course it was josh.
"Hey Tory we need to talk." He said
"We actually don't."
I slammed my locker shut and I started to walk away. He grabbed my arm and said
"Tory I'm serious please."
"You know what josh after school I'll just get my things from your place and leave. See you later."
Later that day...
I went to joshs house after school and I packed my things. I didn't know where I could go but I couldn't be there with him.
My dad had a small house near my school so I decided to go there. He would never know, he barley even goes to that house.
I took an Uber there and I grabbed the spare key from its usual hiding spot.
Josh: hey dude why did you just leave? We need to talk pls don't be like this.
I just rolled my eyes and ignored his message.
Josh: Tory 🙄 pls answer! I know you're mad over that girl at the gym.
Josh: I swear she's nothing to me. She's my ex girlfriend I know it sounds bad but trust me I can explain.
Ex girlfriend? What the hell? Why was she texting him???
Me: no need to explain..I think it's best if we just stopped talking. Bye josh..